The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Unfortunately, after a quarter mile, he will still be ~100m in front of you.

Super-Twin record is about 6.4s/1/4 (Rolfstad) at a top speed of some 360km/h (Bengtssen).
So it'll take the N2O bike ~10.7s to pass the Tifosi, about 750m

Yes. Im sure your right. I took the numbers from a 4-wheel friend. His car passes a 302 km/h running car at exactly 402 m, according to his numbers.

Still pretty fast. Have you run a quartermile?

/S

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
im one of 5 mechs in the team.

????? :D:D:D

Well - at least that iz better than I would be doing. They wouldn't let me anywhere near that thing if they were half smart...

Attachments

• Stajo.gif
    Stajo.gif
    150.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Joined 2011
Paid Member
Last time I can remember, I fainted after 100 yards, too many smokes.

I did some top fuelers and some hundreds gaz runs. Had the record on some lanes to. I did some crashes, didnt stop me until I had kids.

After that, I can hardly press the handle in a roundabout anymore. It's just not exciting anymore.

My first fuzz was actually sitting on the front wheel, 12-14 yrs old, preventing the bike to turn around at test starts in the garage 3 floors underground central stockholm. I can still feel the feathers in my stummack. I lifted 10-20 inches every time Kacku grabbed the gaz handle

Last edited:
@ZM:

:cool::D:D:D:rolleyes:

[and dnuohcsad is what? You know who to ask!;)]

Had a very busy week taking pics for a friend who has a new book almost ready for the press. Its about our river, the Tweed. Taken over 800 frames and first roughed them for selection.

Hard work, but the pudding will be good.

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
@ZM:

:cool::D:D:D:rolleyes:

[and dnuohcsad is what? You know who to ask!;)]

Had a very busy week taking pics for a friend who has a new book almost ready for the press. Its about our river, the Tweed. Taken over 800 frames and first roughed them for selection.

Hard work, but the pudding will be good.

The dachshunds say - yes pleaze - we wanna see those wonderful photo's!!! (just a little - maybe the 2nd cut one's that won't get to the printing press)..... :D:D:D

(understanding about non-disclosure stuff tho - so not too greedy) :rolleyes: