• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

"Subbu DAC V3 - ES9023/WM8804 SPDIF & Power Supply PCB" Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry for going out of topic! Are you familiar with Hawthorne audio down in Marshall Michigan? My visited Hawthorne Audio and we had a blast, can't wait to visit again...

Spent lots of time in Marshall before retirement (company training center) but didn't know about Hawthorne. Would have been better for my health than the hours spent stuffing my face at Schulers and The Turkey Farm. Great little town. I'll check out the shop next visit.:up:

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Another GB ? A V4 ? My goodness !

You will find that the V3 sounds wonderful and better than many many other DACs. Strange thing is that it sounds better than a few more expensive high ranked Sabre DACs too so I guess it will be liked for some time. Certainly for the money you can not go wrong. It is way better than a lot of the older branded DACs.

Good luck building it and let us know if you like it.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.