STK3152/STK3102 Clone for aluminium back PCB

It was never meant to be 2 mA and why I see photos of the original modules where these bias resistors have burnt.
So far as I can see (because Sanyo never published resistor values) the difference between the various variants of this module will be that resistor value for the supply voltage options.
The current in the LTPs and drivers is reasonably constant. Only this bias chain current varies with supply voltage

STK hybrids were designed when transistors had relatively high Cbe (capacitance between base and emitter).
They then went on with newer transistor dies that were cheaper to make that have lower Cbe.
After the amplifier gets past its manufacturers warranty the power rail decoupling capacitors begin to dry out and the thing goes off at RF and kills itself.
It is like putting new 2N3055s into an old amplifier. The old data sheets give a maximum Cbe and a minimum FT.
Those old data sheets never had any spec limits as long as the part can do what the old data sheet says with the same or less burden. If you find something with 2N3055 printed on it you might have an RF part that failed to meet the grade for its original purpose but still could handle audio. These would work but only if you add a capacitor from base to emitter very close to the lead-outs in most cases.
When designing these boards there would be some value in testing a lash up using video output transistors from old CRT TV sets and adding pads for capacitors between base and emitter of most of the transistors in the final design.
If you have an STK that is still good I would add at least two SMD non electrolytic capacitors of differing technologies in parallel with all electrolytic capacitors that are connected to the STK pins and fit them as close to the STK pins as you can.

I have in the past fixed things that never worked from new by adding SMD caps between power tracks under thru hole chips.

STK hybrids were designed when transistors had relatively high Cbe (capacitance between base and emitter).
They then went on with newer transistor dies that were cheaper to make that have lower Cbe.
If this is possible, could you explain it in more detail? I understand correctly that as a result of the loss of capacitor capacity, it is possible to obtain high-frequency oscillations, which lead to burnout of the output transistors. Based on the circuit specified in the service manual, the STK is very poorly shunt for power supply by two 4.7 uF 100V electrolytes. That is, it is not enough to replace faulty parts? It is necessary to check the electrolytic capacitors for the power supply of the amplifier and STK and additionally shunt them with ceramics for the power supply directly at the STK terminals.
I don’t want to use better and faster transistors than boules in the amplifier - I want to restore the amplifier using transistors of the same types as those installed from the factory. But I want to change the amplifier correction a little, lowering the loop gain and increasing the frequency of the first pole. I also want the amplifier to work reliably.

Transistors in the 1970s were made using an expensive process and were made obsolete by the beginning of the 1980s.
Those STKs were designed at about the time the old transistors were going obsolete.
The newer transistors are faster and much cheaper to make. They work fast enough to go right up to RF making them detect mobile phone signals and oscillate at RF.
A small capacitor from base to collector provides a little bit of negative feedback at RF and will allow the part to be used in an old audio circuit.

In the original, the amplifier from the factory contains such capacitances at the base-collector junctions on 1 and two stage of the Darlington triple
I presume that you are talking about an output stage module. The driver module has no capacitors. These modules data back to long before SMD times. They were made using a chip on ceramic substrate with printed thin or thick film resistors. There was no easy way of adding a capacitor.
There were leadless ceramic capacitors available, but only in very low values.