• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SDA-400 Professional multi-way

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The house for mda...
but, maybe, i miss some connectors...as usual :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 200
Hi,
I am working non-stop to ensure that the entire GB, will be shipped before Christmas, but I can not guarantee that everyone will receive before Christmas.
------------
I left for the latest version 120Vac because expected the main filter capacitors (already arrived) 680uF200V +270 uF200V.
--------------
Today started Packages:
PandazYa
Robyer (120Vac 6xDPS-400)
-------------
Tomorrow others.
Regards

------------
I left for the latest version 120Vac because expected the main filter capacitors (already arrived) 680uF200V
Tomorrow others.
Regards

Life is strange..i'm.., i suppose, the nearest to Audiopower\MDI..For sure i was the first subscriber in SDA GB..But...not shipped..not received..and i'm not in 120Vac.....maybe lost in the sea of Stretto di Messina??
Very ironic..i'm not able to listen to my "transoceanic" mda due to the missed connector and pins..
As usual.....and, as usual i apologize for my poor English
Ciao

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 168
Life is strange..i'm.., i suppose, the nearest to Audiopower\MDI..For sure i was the first subscriber in SDA GB..But...not shipped..not received..and i'm not in 120Vac.....maybe lost in the sea of Stretto di Messina??
Very ironic..i'm not able to listen to my "transoceanic" mda due to the missed connector and pins..
As usual.....and, as usual i apologize for my poor English
Ciao
Maybe I have "strange" via to set Priority in my mind.
I know well that Pinnocchio have send me the payments before others... but exist a good reason if I close and sended packages at others, reason functional only.
I missed usual the connectors and pins??????
I can deliver all rest of package in side 22 Dicember. some that can not wait, please ask refund. I'm sorry but not are able a better solution. I'm stressed-tired-Stressed out of measure a lot...

Regards

Hi,
I am working non-stop to ensure that the entire GB, will be shipped before Christmas, but I can not guarantee that everyone will receive before Christmas.
------------
I left for the latest version 120Vac because expected the main filter capacitors (already arrived) 680uF200V +270 uF200V.
--------------
Today started Packages:
PandazYa
Robyer (120Vac 6xDPS-400)
-------------
Tomorrow others.
Regards

Hi AP2,
Thank you for the update. Does that mean that my 6 SMPS have shipped? If so, can you please provide the tracking number when you have them?
Thank you very much.
Bertrand

Ok, DPS400 for IcePower ASP500 arrived, now I have to just connect all them together...
Next look for a suitable case.
Hello Danilo, this is the connection diagram for your DPS-400.
I think it is simple, however, are well available if you want, even to the arrangement of the modules.
You should have no problems with noise even if you assemble it on a wooden base for the test.

Regards

Attachments

• DPS-400-ICEP500A.jpg
    DPS-400-ICEP500A.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 131
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.