Sanken 2SA1216 2SC2922, Genuine and Fake pictures

Hi,

for those, who are looking for replacements try the InchangeSemi 2SA1215/1216, 2SC2921/2922 icssemi.cn
Those seem to be well reputed and some even claim they´d sound better than the Sanken originals.
I can´t verify that, but Yo can order the ICS parts for low cost at Reichelt.de.
You can download the Datasheets there.

jauu
Calvin

I'm a bit sceptic about Reichelt.
They are listing 2sj74, and 2sk170 (in stock) among others, isn't that strange?

Best regards Ebbe

Some are bad/inferior, like ISC.

for those, who are looking for replacements try the InchangeSemi 2SA1215/1216, 2SC2921/2922 icssemi.cn
Those seem to be well reputed and some even claim they´d sound better than the Sanken originals.
I can´t verify that, but Yo can order the ICS parts for low cost at Reichelt.de

Well, rather different statements on ISC products. I'm quite curious now on my ten pairs of ISC BD316/317's that I bought from Reichelt to convert my old 1971 RCA-style Klein & Hummel ES-707 power amp modules from quasi to true complementary output stages. Yes, they were cheap at only € 0.90/each, so a total loss of just € 18 wouldn't hurt that much if your general advice were to spend some more €€ and go for e.g. ONS MJ21193/94's instead?

Best regards!

No problem buying from Profusion. I buy a lot of parts from them. They are a reliable Sanken distributor and their products are spot on. NO DANGER OF FAKES from PROFUSION. Higher prices reflect the quality of their goods. Avoid Chinese "bargain" parts at all costs. If it seems to good to be true AVOID especially for high power and out of production parts, you are wasting your time and money and almost certainly getting bad fake parts.

Last edited:
I have these sanken from polida2008.

Do not now if she are genuin without distroy one.

can I measure it trustably.

regards

Attachments

• DSCN3291.JPG
    DSCN3291.JPG
    436.2 KB · Views: 540
  • DSCN3292.JPG
    DSCN3292.JPG
    451.5 KB · Views: 531
I’d say they’re fake just by looking at lettering. Those "2" digits have a different shape than original ones. I’ve also found differences in "6" and "9" digits, originals have flat sides.

If these transistors were made in Japan, why one should expect to find them in China?

That counts for much parts, because china is a big economie these days she have also parts from the west..

She have now stole also company secrets from ASML chip manufacturer I do read on news today. If she want a good supplier China need to change that behavior.