Sanken 2SA1216 2SC2922, Genuine and Fake pictures

I have buy from him,they selling original Sanken.

And are you sure that these are original Sanken transistors?

I apologize for my suspicion, but I need 10 pairs and it is a lot of money, at least for me. Therefore, I must have 100% certainty.

Maybe someone else bought transistors from this store and can confirm this? I will be grateful.

Thanks for each answers given!

Thank you basi. I had to make sure.

I also found some more expensive transistors and the seller also sent me a picture from the front and the back.

View attachment 614806

View attachment 614807

Maybe these are genuine? What do you think about that? For me these look better. But photos are not good quality...

Not sure about these but seams fake also.

Sankens

And are you sure that these are original Sanken transistors?

I apologize for my suspicion, but I need 10 pairs and it is a lot of money, at least for me. Therefore, I must have 100% certainty.

Maybe someone else bought transistors from this store and can confirm this? I will be grateful.

Thanks for each answers given!

Heyyyy Tranzystor.
PM me, and we´ll figure out something.
A good many years ago I bought a 100 pairs with same production number
on both NPN and PNP´s from Danish chain "HiFi-klubben"´s service department, as they stopped servicing Accuphase. I still have some "floating" around, and I guarantee you, these are genuine;).
As I said... PM me, if you are interrested.

Profusion are a manufacturer of genuine parts, specified as alternatives to other brands like Sanken and tested to the same datasheet parameters. The only snag is that the dies and process are not identical and other "typical" parameters might be different

Profusion is a distributor as far as I am aware, they don't manufcacture anything.

/U.

Also nobody called parts fro Profusion fake.

Off topic: (my opinion)
Some of the alternative parts are good, like Linear Systems.
Some are bad/inferior, like ISC.

Anyway, should we start some "how to handle fakes on eBay" thread?
I just had a many weeks long adventure with eBay buyer protection.
Result was that I spent loads of money (and time) on a document from an expert stating that the parts are fake. After that I got my money back.
But only for parts, not for the document.

Thank you basi. I had to make sure.

I also found some more expensive transistors and the seller also sent me a picture from the front and the back.

View attachment 614806

Maybe these are genuine? What do you think about that? For me these look better. But photos are not good quality...
Would Sanken print the same codes on the N and P types?

Last edited:
Anyway, should we start some "how to handle fakes on eBay" thread?

Considering the Body of material on this subject, I find it surprising that people get so indignant when they buy off of Ebay and don't get the "good stuff" and often for ghetto prices.

How to handle fakes: don't buy from sources that sell fakes.

No extended Threads going to offer a Cure. You got had, move on.

Considering the Body of material on this subject, I find it surprising that people get so indignant when they buy off of Ebay and don't get the "good stuff" and often for ghetto prices.

How to handle fakes: don't buy from sources that sell fakes.

No extended Threads going to offer a Cure. You got had, move on.

First of all: I do not care about my 70€.
I care more about the fact that I got fakes from a big German company with a good reputation.

For example I could share the document here to give others a template.
Fakes cannot be returned legally, so either get a document or return them as broken/wrong item.

Not doing anything is feeding the fake component business.

"Don't buy from sources that sell fakes" I guess this is what we all are aiming at...maybe in different ways.

Hi,

for those, who are looking for replacements try the InchangeSemi 2SA1215/1216, 2SC2921/2922 icssemi.cn
Those seem to be well reputed and some even claim they´d sound better than the Sanken originals.
I can´t verify that, but Yo can order the ICS parts for low cost at Reichelt.de.
You can download the Datasheets there.

jauu
Calvin

Last edited: