• The Vendor's Bazaar forum is for commercial offers and transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Remote control kits

That's great! Now there are in the whole world only two attenuators with no mute stop.

Now let's talk about the rest of the world that have mute stop... :D

Piero,

I for one am really tired of your cynicism and smart-*** attitude. You ask a smart-*** question and then when the answer shows you are not that smart at all, the best you can do is come back with another smart-*** comment.

Please leave this forum until you gain the maturity to act in a civil fashion. You are embarasing your mother.

Enough !

:cop::cop::cop:

Piero,
Please leave this forum until you gain the maturity to act in a civil fashion. You are embarasing your mother.

Mike, That was uncalled for! And just mean spirited of you! Bad Man.
Speaking of being childish......(maturity?) Civil fashion? ;)

NOW JUST STOP IT >>>>>>EVERYONE<<<<<<< me too.

Take a deep breath and relax. This is helping NO ONE!

Piero 7,
We did not get what we thought we ordered. Done. Over.
Mikkel has at least tried to solve our issues. Didn't happen, but he did not ignore us either.
You have a great attenuator installed now. Be happy. I'm working on my issue. SO, let's be Done!

If we get any more of this nonsense, I'm going to ask a mod to close this thread! That won't help anyone!

Ron

Piero,

I for one am really tired of your cynicism and smart-*** attitude. You ask a smart-*** question and then when the answer shows you are not that smart at all, the best you can do is come back with another smart-*** comment.

Civil fashion? :confused: Cynism and smart attitude? :confused:

Dude, I have payed for a volume control, and normally all volume controls doesnt make clickclickclick in loudspeaker and normally can mute the music! Is this so hard to understand?

May I know who are you and who ask about your opinion? It is not your problem, so please leave us alone...

Pierro 7,

Mike from Canada bought a kit from Mikkel a few years ago. Reading his old posts, I think he may have modified the kit he bought.

He obviously has not experienced the same issues (problems) we have. I'm glad he hasn't.

Let's keep this polite........everyone! :cop:

Ron

I must add a few words to this thread: I have installed so far 4 Rem-1 boards from Mikkel, starting back in 2004 with this one, and recently with a few re-built vintage amps.
I had a few glitches recently with two cases, with Mikkel helped me sorting out (thanks!). Other than that, all boards work perfectly.
Thanks again Mikkel!
Yair

Yairf,
Thank you for your post. I'm glad they (4) are working well for you.

Are all of the ones you installed the POT variety? or are any of them the relay driven style?

Our issues are with the Relay board, not the Alps motorized pots boards.

Mikkel has helped me out many times too. I like him as a person.
I have noted, as Piero7 did, that there are problems with the Relay board.
That's all. I have built another design of his and it works well. I have stated that in this thread. I'm happy with that device. We're NOT picking on Mikkel!

Ron

Mikkel, I write here what I asked you by email: would you change the volume controller with another one that can mute totally (paying the differences obviously) and that can be remote controlled?
Yes. Sorry about not replying your e-mail - I missed it, and just found it. I didn't answer your question though, as I misunderstood it :)

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen