Re: congrats!

DJ_Mukesh said:
Hello kanwar ,

Do you remember me, if not then to remind you ,

we are
M/s Jangra Sound Contractor, Shivnagar.
My self Mukesh Jangra.

congrats on your website launching.
now it will be lot more easy to get in touch with your products.
meanwhile Stallion 1.8 is performing very well and getting popular in our area, really a good amplifier. looking forward to see your other products.

cheers,
mukesh

Hi Mukesh,
Glad to see you, thanks for the compliments!.

Meanwhile , kindly post some photos , so that our friend RAHUL could see something. I think he is in some type of confusion regarding our products.

Regards,
kanwar

AAHHHHH!

At Last waiting and yes the location too this does indeed deserves a personal visit.

I hope the amp is not meant for only specific viewing. Easier done I feel the product catalogue would be a better option. Hope my friends from other parts of world who were promised long back recieved the same and so did the one who was promised the boards.
Hopefully another bird of the same kind might have used them to rock his great transducers. (TSUNAMI:bigeyes: amps??)

Regards

Rahul

Hi Gentlemen,

Take a look.

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 226

pinkmouse said:
Excellent!

The build quality reminds me of certain widely used British amps of about 10 years ago, now all I want to know is if they sound as good!

Do you manufacture yourselves, or do you subcontract it out?

Hi moderator,
Thanks for compliments,

Our's is a totally handcrafted process, which ensures reliability in long terms. All our products are totally fabricated by us. We are a full time production company .
Sir, we use 32 N-channel mosfets , 3KVA toroidal, 60000MFD filter caps, device biasing at 75mA each.
No source or drain resistors.
Maximum current peak is 80Amperes.
Wattage 1000 + 1000 wrms@ 4ohms[measured after 12hrs continuous operation]
Our customers have compared this amp with PHONIC XP3000, QSC RMX1850 , STUDIOMASTER 2.0 and the results are superior in our favour.

regards,
kanwar

Status
Not open for further replies.