Status
Not open for further replies.
AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Re: Reply

Workhorse said:
[snip]Regarding Brochure,
It will be made available on our website in PDF format.

regards
kanwar

Well, just a while ago you said you would ship it, but I understand it is difficult to ship anything that doesn't exist. I'm sure all your customers are waiting impatiently for your website!

Have a nice day,

Jan Didden

Re: Re: Reply

janneman said:

Well, just a while ago you said you would ship it, but I understand it is difficult to ship anything that doesn't exist. I'm sure all your customers are waiting impatiently for your website!

Have a nice day,

Jan Didden

hi Jan,
You are not suppose to talk this way about our Products.
Kindly Give us your shipping address and we will ship the brochure to you.

Hi Jan
We will send you a brochure of Our Stallion 1.8
To this Address

Edit : Private adress of Janneman removed at request of Janneman. It is absolutely not allowed to post private adresses without permission of the person in question.

Jean-Paul, DIYaudio.com moderator

Your circuit seems quite non-sense and overloaded of parts for me. I would just use some standard LM393 comparators for precise current limiting and CD4013 CMOS flip-flops for precise timed muting. As a bonus these ICs are dual so they do the job for two channels at the same price...

This is just a quick drawing, it has some flaws probably but it shows the concept...

Attachments

• amp_prot.gif
    amp_prot.gif
    7.5 KB · Views: 396
congrats!

Hello kanwar ,

Do you remember me, if not then to remind you ,

we are
M/s Jangra Sound Contractor, Shivnagar.
My self Mukesh Jangra.

congrats on your website launching.
now it will be lot more easy to get in touch with your products.
meanwhile Stallion 1.8 is performing very well and getting popular in our area, really a good amplifier. looking forward to see your other products.

cheers,
mukesh

Status
Not open for further replies.