Post Your Results II

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Finally able to get some somewhat descent photos of my projector working. Still don't look as good as in real life of course. The screen is very wavy because I had the fan on and it made a lot of waves in it. I'm using a QA-1800 with a old projector retrofitted with a $1 500watt bulb.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The image is currently 8' wide with no pixelation.

I just bought a CRT Projector and it will be here on Friday. Once I have it all set up I will post some more pictures comparing both the picture qualities.

Here my first Resuluts !!!
Setup: Geha 825K OHP with standard 250W Halogen Bulb (the original OHP Bulb) with a InFocus Power View 820 Panel with linedoubler .
Photo´s shot with a Minolta F300 without flash with a littel bit of daylight !

TV Eurosport

Commercial Spot

TV from Linedoubler

DVD DEEP IMPACT

Commercial Spot *Call me*

Premiere- Picture from Pay Tv Decoder

MFG Mowglie

Here is my el cheapo setup.

But the video images are pretty descent.

I borrowed a friend's digital camera an it sucks!.

The images actually look much better.

Attachments

• im000356.jpg
    im000356.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 4,934
Reference project

Hello
I'm new to this forum. but have read some articles for some months. I upload one project done by my freind for your reference. I wish this could be helpful.:)

retrofit old PC case
250W metal halide and ballast
back light mirror
IR filter
key stone adjustment with toy wheel
remote cotrol
screen is about 100'

I think this is too complicated for me. :goodbad: I'm gonna go easy way with card board and my old Infocus TVT 3000 panel.:(

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 4,801
I think its pretty safe to say its not a projection panel no way..lol

well keep in mind he live in asia..a goldmine for electronics there are LOTS of lcds out there that we dont know about...and i think hes using one of them.

ok after thinking about ti i dont think its a 15 incher and i dont see a fresnel lens...this guy is on another level....hes the super saiyan of DIY lol

some info of above project

they bought those parts from a certain company together.
It's kind of package.

LCD(8.4")+remote+control board+all cables
price was $300 total

1. 800x600 natural resolution
2. 1024x800 condensed support(?not sure the term)
3. 250:1 contrast ratio
4. rated A panel (?)
5. S-video, composite support
6. Using AD board(control board) memory chip, smooth picture quality
7. LVDS type, not FPC cable. convenient for DIY, easy to extend.
8. fast responce time (no excact data)

he also used two fresnel lenses on is just behind LCD, 2nd fresnel is diagonal one which can be adjusted by LEGO wheel.(for keystone)
IR filter is just below the bulb.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.