• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PCBPCBs for Nelson Pass‘ CSX1 SONY VFET amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear all,

I've received the PCBs today.

They will be shipped now to:
Abraxas336 for distribution in Europe
davelang for distribution in Americas,
and I will send out to the GB participants in APAC tomorrow.

PCB_1.jpg

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Hello North America Buyers Group

I received all the boards from Oliver today. Many thanks to Oliver for being the grand master organizing the board manufacture and distribution.

I will be taking the boards to my shipper and figuring the best way to box and mail the sets of boards to you. They are larger than expected. I will be bulk mailing all North America orders next week. So... watch your mail box. The boards are very nicely done.

David Lang

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Hello again North America Group,

News!

All the boards went out today by either USPS or UPS, which ever was less costly. The cost was more that expected by about $6 per pair for some of the buyers. I actually got a free pair from the manufacturer so unless anyone objects I'll call it a wash. Some do have some money coming back but Ill check the records.

If any of you do not get your boards within a week or two, PM me and I have all the tracking numbers.

Two of you from Canada need to PM me with your phone number to ship your boards thru customs. ( dantworney, Marcopolo)

The boards are very nice. As you "build something" post pictures. Keep in touch. Happy to help out... return the favor sometime for someone and pass it on.

David

There seems to be some interest in more boards. All of the North American boards have been distributed or spoken for. Anyone interested in another group buy may organize it. DSDJOY has the Gerbers as Permaneder who started this thread has passed away

With PART2 of the Pass article coming out soon, should we wait to see if there is interest in updating this to accommodate two pairs of outputs?

Rush

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.