• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PCBPCBs for Nelson Pass‘ CSX1 SONY VFET amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The article/Paper/Talk only specifies the xfmr and the TO3 gain devices. Everything else is only a value. The board was laid out with physical parts not just values. If you can't specify a B.O.M. with actual available parts, then we need the dimension's of every other part used in the layout ;)

Hi,

here's the BOM based on info from Permaneder (Georg).

There are however approx. 100 boards already with members in this DIY forum, and there are some build reports in the thread mentioned above.

Hope someone can comment on the BOM. Maybe someone wants to start a build thread ?

Attachments

• CSX1_BOM.pdf
    42.6 KB · Views: 174
  • Boards 2.JPG
    Boards 2.JPG
    609.2 KB · Views: 536
  • Boards stuffed 1.JPG
    Boards stuffed 1.JPG
    761.8 KB · Views: 528
  • Boards stuffed 2.JPG
    Boards stuffed 2.JPG
    811.8 KB · Views: 526
Group by status:

Ongoing:
1. Collecting adresses for shipping. Please send your name and address to:
davelang - for USA/Canada
Abraxas336 - for EU
dsdjoy - for APAC

Next steps:
2. Final price calculation (approx. same as in 2nd post, price estimate is based on ordered volume of 48 sets ).
3. Payment
4. Production
5. Shipping

All,

I wanted to remind everybody who is still interested in boards to send their address to

Abraxas336 - for EU
dsdjoy - for APAC

By sending your address you confirm your interest and we are able to determine the final price. So far we have received only 8 addresses and that includes me :D.

If the number of orders is roughly in line with the people who expressed interest the pricing will be around 30 Euros per set.

Many thanks
Sven

All,

I wanted to remind everybody who is still interested in boards to send their address to

Abraxas336 - for EU
dsdjoy - for APAC

By sending your address you confirm your interest and we are able to determine the final price. So far we have received only 8 addresses and that includes me :D.

If the number of orders is roughly in line with the people who expressed interest the pricing will be around 30 Euros per set.

Many thanks
Sven

I just sent my US address (to davelang, hope to be included).

I also sent my name and address for tow boards (see above), am I in as well?

Hi,

we're not sending individual confirmations.
Here's the list of people registered for the GB:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S22RIVbYrF7VxoHUdG_jff7ZhberaS6WUGm58Iy4D3A/edit?usp=sharing

We have not received addresses from all who ordered.
Deadline is Friday 27.2. to send your address - see previous posts.

We'll then get final quote and ask for payments.

Regards,
Oliver

Joined 2007
Paid Member
USA Board Buyers Group

From those that originally wanted into the group buy I have had PM responses confirming shipping address and continued interest from:

jazzbass
flocchini
BDP
pernugget
JohnGeneva
hombre
davelang
Fjd
hifibluedevil
naz

I have not had confirmation from:

lamdarren73
Drumslomax
Marcopolo
Dogsled
patkham
flg
Billc

Without confirmation I will not order your boards(too risky). I have sent out a PM from my personal email address to each of those that I do not have confirmation addresses for. You have 48 hours to respond. After that, if you request it here you can be on the next group buy.

Thanks for your help everyone esp DSDJOY.

dhl

Joined 2007
Paid Member
From those that originally wanted into the group buy I have had PM responses confirming shipping address and continued interest from:

jazzbass
flocchini
BDP
pernugget
JohnGeneva
hombre
davelang
Fjd
flg
hifibluedevil
naz
adrian h
dogsled

lamdarren73
Drumslomax
Marcopolo

patkham
Billc

Without confirmation I will not order your boards(too risky). I have sent out a PM from my personal email address to each of those that I do not have confirmation addresses for. You have 24 hours to respond. After that, if you request it here you can be on the next group buy.

Joined 2007
Paid Member

jazzbass
flocchini
BDP
pernugget
JohnGeneva
dogsled
hombre
davelang
Fjd
adrian h
flg
hifibluedevil
naz

lamdarren73
Drumslomax
Marcopolo
dantwomey
patkham1
Billc

Without confirmation I will not order your boards(too risky). I have sent out a PM from my personal email address to each of those that I do not have confirmation addresses for. You have 24 hours to respond. After that, if you request it here you can be on the next group buy. Final update on confirmation... tomorrow noon. Final, final notice

Joined 2007
Paid Member
These users have committed to buy CSX1 boards through the USA/North America regional purchase group. Your order will be processed soon. Next step is to order the boards in combination with the EU and Asia Groups. I will notify you of your total costs(production + shipping to you) as soon as I have this information. You will need to pay thru paypal unless other arrangements are made with me. All of this will be based on trust.

I need a large java:drink:

jazzbass
flocchini
drumslomax
Marcopolo
BDP
pernugget
JohnGeneva
dogsled
hombre
davelang
Fjd
adrian h
flg
billc
hifibluedevil
naz
dantworney

lamdarren73
pathan1

Boards will NOT be ordered for these last two names. I will leave these names on this thread for any possible future group buy. Noon today is the absolute drop dead date/time. I will not process any more requests after noon. Final, final, final notice

Last edited:
These users have committed to buy CSX1 boards through the USA/North America regional purchase group. Your order will be processed soon. Next step is to order the boards in combination with the EU and Asia Groups. I will notify you of your total costs(production + shipping to you) as soon as I have this information. You will need to pay thru paypal unless other arrangements are made with me. All of this will be based on trust.

I need a large java:drink:

jazzbass
flocchini
drumslomax
Marcopolo
BDP
pernugget
JohnGeneva
dogsled
hombre
davelang
Fjd
adrian h
flg
billc
hifibluedevil
naz
dantworney

lamdarren73
pathan1

Boards will NOT be ordered for these last two names. I will leave these names on this thread for any possible future group buy. Noon today is the absolute drop dead date/time. I will not process any more requests after noon. Final, final, final notice

Hi guys,
I am sorry I missed this messages. I sent you a private message, dlang, It seems it did not reach you. If possible I will still like to be included.
is it still possible?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.