• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Parts GB for X-BOSOZ (KARI's Boards)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
plysch said:
Hello Anthony!

I can take care of distributing the packages to the Swedes, I think it was only 3 so I can manage that ;)
You can mail me info. of prices & stuff I need to know.

Best regards.
Lars E

plysch said:
I can´t find any info about shippingcosts. How much for the packages to Sweden?

I am working on it Lars, I have not forgotten about the European contingent.

Regards

Anthony

Coulomb said:
Please see the Wiki for shipments so far, I am sending out invoices for the shipping. Please try to send the funds ASAP as I have a very limited budget to work with.

Wiki - Refer to bottom of page

Regards

Anthony

More shipment updates posted,

Quote has been sent for San Francisco shipment.

Quote for Sweden to follow tomorrow along with quotes for European shipments as well.

Regards

Anthony

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
The San Francisco cell (me) has Pay Pal'd Anthony $42 for shipping so I guess we will be getting our stuff within a couple of weeks. When it arrives I will notify the S.F. people here and try to call you too...

UPDATE: The other S.F. people have contacted me and they will pick up at my house.

Variac

Hopefully the package for the dutch will be delivered today. Yesterday I wasn't home, I took a day of today so I don't miss the mailman.

For one I'm again deeply disappointed by international trade rules because besides the shipping costs (€137) I've got to pay €207 in taxes ??!! It always seem to mee some kind of fraud when you don't do B2B because I assume anthony has payed VAT in canada and I have to pay them again here.......

Ralph

Variac said:
The San Francisco cell (me) has Pay Pal'd Anthony $42 for shipping so I guess we will be getting our stuff within a couple of weeks. When it arrives I will notify the S.F. people here and try to call you too...

UPDATE: The other S.F. people have contacted me and they will pick up at my house.

Variac

San Fran will go to the Post Office tomorrow guys. I have been laid up at home for a few days for health reasons (Chest Cold). I should be up and about tomorrow to get some more quotes and packages mailed.

Regards

Just to let you know,

one channel is up and running (without poweramp), everything is measuring fine. I first soldered the zeners in place of the rectifiers and vice versa but quickly corrected this before powering everything up.
I finally used one 9.1 and 4.1 zener on the -9V side instead of 3x4.1 because one zener broke when desoldering them.
I did some p2p on the main board where I was supposed to drill the holes somewhat bigger for the power resistors but decided that p2p left me better electrical contact because after drilling there's no solderpad left...

Ralph

rwagter said:
Just to let you know,

one channel is up and running (without poweramp), everything is measuring fine. I first soldered the zeners in place of the rectifiers and vice versa but quickly corrected this before powering everything up.
I finally used one 9.1 and 4.1 zener on the -9V side instead of 3x4.1 because one zener broke when desoldering them.
I did some p2p on the main board where I was supposed to drill the holes somewhat bigger for the power resistors but decided that p2p left me better electrical contact because after drilling there's no solderpad left...

Ralph

Any feedback on the parts quality?

Anthony

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.