Official M2 schematic

Any progress with these PC boards ? I mean the GB...
Greetings

Gabor,

You seem to be anxious to start building a new amp. The good news is that I have shipped ALL boards. Those in the US will be receiving them today and tomorrow. Other members should be receiving them shortly.

I am curious as to how long it takes for Air Mail to reach other countries. It would be nice if people could report when they receive their boards.

I will need Nelson's:cool: approval to do either. There may be plans in the audiostore to make such a board. I am uncertain. I dont mind doing a GB for them as long as it's okay with him.

Mike,

I organized the Group Buy for my version of the boards relying on the information in the post linked below.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pass-labs/76482-first-watt-f1.html#post1694823

Nelson visited this thread after I posted the Group Buy announcement and did not express any concern, so I trust that his view on this matter has not changed.

Gabor,

You seem to be anxious to start building a new amp. The good news is that I have shipped ALL boards. Those in the US will be receiving them today and tomorrow. Other members should be receiving them shortly.

I am curious as to how long it takes for Air Mail to reach other countries. It would be nice if people could report when they receive their boards.

Thank you for your answer
For a while I did not read anything about the GB so that was the reason I did asked for. (Someone mentioned a new GB on the forum)
I can wait that is not a problem! You just shipped out last week I will get it these week or next . :)
Greetings

I am sorry if this is a trivial question but why no led with Toshibas? Bias problem?

The LED I use in series with R6 to remedy a problem that arises if the MOSFETs have large differences in absolute Vgs and the mains voltage is shaky.
If you don't have these problems, you don't nee to think about such LED (it doesn't even shine, only veeeeery faintly).

The Toshibas come with very similar Vgs right from the spec. The Fairchild FQA, I have in addition, have larger differences in Vgs already by spec. In my pairs, however, the variation is even bigger than spec, almost 2V.

Btw, if you use a LED to compensate for different Vgs, think about paralleling a 1n4148 in reverse polarity or ugly things will happen when you switch off the amp.