• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 amp parts GB, EU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@Pyromorph: Noted.
Just to confirm, you are aware of the 20€ penalty for the green color?
(Green is shipped from China -> Customs, extra handling, ...)
Standard colors available for shipping from Germany are: Black, Silver, Red, Blue.
Everything else is China and +20€ PER COLOR!
If you like, I can switch your cases to a standard color...

Also, the AC adapter has a euro-plug on the primary side.
-> UK buyers need to cut the cord and replace the plug. Not difficult, but you need the plug.
If mouser has a clip-on or (my recommendation) bolt-on UK-plug, you might want to order these as extras...

Good news: My 2500€/year limit for PayPal is now gone!
-> Everybody can pay with PayPal, no problem.
(If you don't have PayPal, direct bank transfer is also acceptable.)

I have now added my PayPal Account info to the spreadsheet.
(Because some people will go on vacation soon or ther CC's expire...)
It is NOT advisable to pay early, if you want to be sure to send only the correct amount.
(Each transfer is only a 0.35€ fee, but anyway...)
I will NOT do refunds if you change your mind, due to the hassle involved on my end.
This is a lot of work already and I am happy to do it, but it's not like I need to do this to keep me busy :)
Since I am not doing this for profit, excess money will be donated to DIYaudio.com.
This is in all our interest to keep this great site up and running!

The spreadsheet with my PayPal info will be up by noon today.

It is NOT advisable to pay early, if you want to be sure to send only the correct amount.
I will NOT do refunds if you change your mind, due to the hassle involved on my end.
This is a lot of work already and I am happy to do it, but it's not like I need to do this to keep me busy :)
Since I am not doing this for profit, excess money will be donated to DIYaudio.com.

i totally agree, now i'll sit back, relax and wait for the kit/pcb delivered :D

thank you jokener

Aww, come on.
At least put something towards a nice dinner with the mrs., you know you deserve it ;)

Check the spreadsheet :) Red box...
You guys are buying a cocktail for the lady and a pint for myself.
And my freezer has just been stocked with fresh deer, directly from the forest.
-> Dinner will be quite epic for the next weeks, so we only need appropriate spirits ^^

But its not like its a lifelong project.
The sorting/bagging/tagging should take us a day, maybe two.
But we're going to hit the iTunes store, start playback on a nice TV series and then start sorting away, so it's not going to be painful... no worries.
And it took RocketScientist a lot longer to invent this little beast and DIYaudio.com is a good cause.
So I have absolutely no problem with "giving back"...

@QRikard and Zoidbergslo: Yeah, no problem about paying later.
It doesnt make a lot of difference for me, at what point in time before the deadline I get the money.
Thats also one of the reasons why I put the "no refund for change of mind" in there.

And the spreadsheet has been updated. (upload tomorrow)

One more thing... PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE YOU SEND ANY MONEY ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
My PayPal info is not even online for 24 hours and I am already receiving funds from people that are not on the list (they are not on the list because they have not posted here) and even from people that are not on the forum!
Now that is NOT the way its meant to be played!
I mean I like money in my account as much as the next guy, but I have a sneaking suspicion people will want O2 kits in return...

I am more than happy to send everybody and their grandma a kit, a case and a transformer.
I'll send you as many as Mouser can supply, no problem at all.
But PLEASE post here first and tell me what you would like to order.
I will add you to the list, you can see how much money you owe and then send the funds if you want to go ahead.
That way you can see how much the shipping will cost and what PayPal fees are added.
The Excel/Numbers spreadsheets in my signature have the entire syntax in them that can calculate your costs if you can't wait and want to know how much it will be.
You can check the way it calculates for yourself. I didnt spend an hour programming the thing because it has a blue background and a red box above it :)
(I have no idea why the export to Excel messes up the layout of the red box, but the cost table is correct.)
But, in whatever god's name you like, please do not send money before you are on the list.
It is my list that defines the money you owe, not your own calculations, and there is no need to rush.
So if you want a kit: a) calm down b) type a nice post and c) wait what happens.
I'll respond. I promise. And I'll even be nice and be in a good mood.

All people that have sent me money without a heads up have received instructions on how to proceed.
But don't count on "somebody on the internet" (me) sending you equipment for your money if you have not even asked him about it first... its just not the right way to roll.

I'll have myself a Lager now, thanks. And good night.

edit: @pbd172: no problem, I changed it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.