• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 amp parts GB, EU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi
First of all thank you for this GB.
I would like to order :
1 Kit
1 Enclosure (blue or red)
1 Ac wall transformer
1 Female RCA Jack Gold Red Insulator 568-NYS367-2
1 Female RCA Jack Gold White Insulator 568-NYS367-9
1 Vertical Mount 1/4" 3 Conductor Phone Jack 568-NJ3FD-V

Also is the front panel included ? And I was reading about a custom enclosure, is this option available ?

Thank you

Hi,
Could you add to my order the following items? (I just noticed they were "apart" in the BOM)
1 60/40 Rosin Activated (RA) 0.032 (22 AWG) Solder 4890-18G
1 De-Soldering Wick Braid 0.075 in wide (#3) with flux 1810-5F
Thanks! (really excited to start working on the O2!!)

Last edited:
Once again, everything should be in my spreadsheet.
I'm currently not at home and uploading 15MB over 3G while on the Autobahn....
I should have WiFi in 1hr, then I'll upload the spreadsheets.

@Eroarex: I answered your PM. If you didn't receive it I may have made a mistake.
Sorry for that. It's fixed now. I won't offer 9V batteries, because Mouser and Farnell only have crap, everything else is the same wether you order it or I do it...

@Alexium: Yes, I will ship to Ukraine.
I'll just have to teach my shipping cost function the rates for Ukraine.

@Zammykoo: As soon as PayPal has removed or confirmed my 2500€ limit AND RocketScientist has evaluated the new board revision.
Because this is not the first time this question was asked: Please read the entire thread.
I know it takes a minute, but so does answering questions more often then necessary...

Regards,
Jokener

Sorry for the delay, but the WiFi didn't feel very cooperative yesterday night and I was too exhausted to fix it.
I have now uploaded it with, I hope, everything changed/updated and fixed.

@Zammykoo: Please fix your country in your DIYaudio profile or PM me!
@Mango57: Same thing, please fix your country ^^
@Tala: IIRC, Europe and Downtown are not a country or a city :) Please post or PM your actual country (EU != Europe).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.