• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 amp parts GB, EU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@Dom de B: As I explained in the Spreadsheet (in the red area marked "IMPORTANT" ^^):
I will add my paypal information once everything is final.
Because the newest PCB has not been tested and reviewed yet, I don't see the point in ordering too soon.
When RocketScientist has tested his prototype PCB of the newest revision, he will give the "go ahead" to both Olli (for the PCB's) and me.
Some people will receive their PCB's through me.
That in turn means, I will order the parts when Olli orders the PCB's (a week, maybe two).
And I don't want to sit on peoples money for so long...

@nanotechnos: no problem.
If you want a PCB, you have to contact Olli and join his GB.
Then you can ask him to send your PCB to me, so I can pass it along.
Just be sure to notify me, or I might end up with a board and I won't know who it is for.

Regards,
Jokener

P.S.: I will update the spreadsheets daily, so if you notify me of a mistake/update, make sure to check that it is reflected in the spreadsheet.

OK... everybody that posted or PMed me with a correction, update, change or question should see it reflected in the new spreadsheet.
Everybody else: If you haven't done so already, please check one of the links in my signature for the current spreadsheet.
And its always better to be overprepared than sorry.

Preliminary prices for the extras have been added.

Also updated most of the field to auto-populate based on the numbers.
PayPal fees have been included in the formula for "total". (Update: PayPal-Fee-Formula faulty, will be fixed tomorrow.)
Now I can pop in name, #'s and country: done!

After the updates, we are now @67 kits, 50 cases and 31 transformers.

Last edited:
In your spreadsheet if you could add that I'd prefer cases in silver/natural, and that if we decide to follow through with the design you're making, just exchange one to make the total two.

You can also remove the Eneloops. I decided for the middle ground and just ordered some Tenergys.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.