• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 amp parts GB, EU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Because the question resurfaced: This GB and Ollie's PCB GroupBuy are SEPARATE.
We are not the same person, have never worked together and we don't know each other from any previous events or cooperation.
There is no problem between us either, we are simply two separate people doing separate GBs.

You can also not order his PCBs through me, please contact him via his thread for any PCB orders.
And if you ask him nicely, he might ship your PCB(s) to me and I will forward them with an order you have placed with me.
That way shipping can be combined and all your stuff arrives at the same time.

This also means you have to register for this GB for the kits with ME.
Ollie can not put you in a spreadsheet that is on my iPad...

I hope that clears things up a little.

Regards,
Jokener

Hi,

just for the record: I tried to post this last night but due to I don't know what it did not show up. I was completely aware that the PCB GB and the parts kits GB were two seperate things. Again sorry for any confusion that was caused by this and my hurried payment.

here my order, as you are already aware of

2 kits
2 silver enclosures
1 power plug

Thanks

Just to confirm, you are aware of the 20€ penalty for the green color?
(Green is shipped from China -> Customs, extra handling, ...)
Standard colors available for shipping from Germany are: Black, Silver, Red, Blue.
No I didn't know that.. thanks for the warning...
If you like, I can switch your cases to a standard color...
2 x Blue please (instead of the green)
Also, the AC adapter has a euro-plug on the primary side.
-> UK buyers need to cut the cord and replace the plug. Not difficult, but you need the plug.
Not a problem, I can sort that myself.

Thanks for the info.
Phil.

Because I was asked a couple of times:
Yes, there is a difference between the sum of Parts, Extras, Shipping and what is shown as 'total'.
If you download the 'numbers' or 'excel' files, you can see the syntax behind the PDF.
I have added a 5% cushion to cover the PayPal fees.
(PayPal fees are between 3% and 5,4%, depending on currency and location...)

Regards,
Jokener

order

-my order below
-and i'd like to pay by bank transfer, can i get your bankaccountdata?
-i come form the Netherlands

1x kit

1x transformer

1x NJ3FD-V Vertical Panel Mount 1/4" 3 Conductor Phone Jack
1x NYS367-2 Female Panel Mount RCA Jack Gold Red Insulator
1x NYS367-9 Female Panel Mount RCA Jack Gold White Insulator
1x B3-080BK Extruded Aluminum Enclosure 100x80x45mm
1x EC3-BK Soft End Caps for B3-080 Enclosure
1x 577-1810-5F De-Soldering Wick Braid 0.075 in wide (#3) with flux

@architect:
I have added your order as you have stated, but I'd like to clarify:
The "extras" may look very expensive, but the case and protective feet you have chosen are import goods.
I have contacted Farnell for clarification, but I think they will charge the 20€ import fee per different item (so 20€ import fee, no matter if 1 or 10 of your import cases).

I will update the prices if they get back to me with the information that it is only 20€ per order...

@Zoid: noted.

Everything should be up to date now.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.