• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

non-profit ver.3 TDA1541a DAC for limited budget diyers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi MGH,

actually if U like to ask my opinions. I will choose 8414. But 8412 was same period of 1541a & SAA7220.( around 1990~1993).
Some diyers thought all chips of te Dac use back the vintage chips so they suggest choose 8412 chips. 8412 chips that I choose was 8412-IS. It was industrial grade chips. more stable in high temp rating. there will USD 2 different, Cs8412-IS was higher grade than standard CS8412-CS. small amount production so will little bit expensive USD 2 per chips.

thx

thomas

hi keith collins(kcollins),

your ver.2 I use standard airmail parcel post to U. normal need two weeeks. Now is one week only. May be wll arrived several days later . I post to your california address. Pls understand all then previous buyer of old ver.DAC not need to pay much money for the upgrade. I will post one set of the PCB, one 7220 chips to u in free, U only pay the extra posage only.

Diy is not a career, its only a hobby, interest hobby!!!!

thx

thomas

All will be same.

hi MGH,

No, I mean standard price will follow with CS8414 CS- If like to exchange to CS8412-IS will add USD 2. If U like to order one extra CS8412-IS with the adapter & chips.Pls add USD 10 for one extra CS8412-IS with adapter & gold Pins. CS8414-CS was a popular chips but CS8412-IS is not if compare with CS8414-CS.
CS8412-IS is expensive than CS8414-CS from local dealer.

thx

thomas

hi newbie88,

if had interest , pls sign up. step by step first, Ok. I was part time hobby for this.

after accumulate the orders, confirm payment received. almost need 4~5 weeks arrived your hand.

today I still talking with the factory, they said after confirm the order, 50 pcs need 3 weeks funish & test. after send to my production line. It need one week for packing. & post to hong kong. I will use airmail post to all diyers. Normal need 10 days arrived diyers hand. If need facter, pls added USD 5 change to EMS mail.

if diyers like to fully assemble the kit??

pls considerate added USD 10 only. I will directly solder the ELNa silmic caps into the PCB to all diyers.

pls reg. if U had interest, keep contact, speaker kit will continous with dac. OK??

thx

thomas

hi MGH,

I need to check my stock first. If I can found same date code 8 pcs in my stock, I will sold U, Ok. If not, there will effect the performance. i hope U happy to buy my products!!

is it Ok??

BTW, This is the coming speaker kit MID-low bass driver.

with the chassis previous posted.

newbie88, do u love it.

this is special order driver low leakage of magnetic flux, can use as high end AV speaker beside the television.

thx

thomas

Attachments

• speaker kit drivers.jpg
    speaker kit drivers.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 899
Hi, this morning I made along distance to factory already.

I not like the diyers waiting to long time.

dead line of phase 1 for this grop buy will on 2006~06~01.

payment pls confirm before 2006~06~03.

Pls let me know U like the kit or full assemble. This will USD 15 different.

THis DAC will despatch on 2006~06~30.

Will choose standard airmail parcel to all ordered diyers. If lke to change EMS method pls added USD 7 for the additional charge. I suggest choose EMS because it will had trackin no for easy trackng.

for standard set will USD 110+1.5% paypal charge. Since this is non profit DAC project. Pls consent.

Phase 1 will prepare 30 sets.

now total order include Hong kong people directly email to me will reach 24 sets already.
If like t collect on the above time. Pls free to reg. for the remain 6 sets. Excess orders will put into the phase II. This will be fair to all diyers.

thx

thomas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.