• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

non-profit ver.3 TDA1541a DAC for limited budget diyers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

DON'T PAYPAL MONEY TO ME first, Pls waiting for the last confirmation!!!!

1. BuckeyesRKiller-andy
2. jleaman
3. Julien_M
4. YLS
5. J-Charles Vachon
6. ashok
7. kestrel200
8. Beecan
9. stevox
10. zei
11. Jean-Charles
12. ghammond
13. proagua
14. SteveA
15. MGH
16. vinnie
17. Tachyon
18. rebojorge
19. agent.5
20. jeffshort2000
21. InfinityPWS
22. Orion1

any more??

When diyers confirm the dac pls remark on paypal that u like to choose CS8414-CS or CS8412-IS that will fit our taste.

Dead line of phase I for group buy will on 2006~06~01.

Payment pls confirm before 2006~06~03.

Pls let me know U like to kit form or full assemble. Fully assemble will USD 15 different.

It means fully assemble will USD 125+1.5%. Fully assemble kit will follow with Elna Silmic Caps.

Standard kit will USD 110+1.5% paypal charge.

Ordered DAC will despatch from Hong Kong on 2006-06-30.

All the full assemble DAC will choose EMS because it will had tracking numbers for easy tracking.

Standard kit I will use normal air parcel but I will use red.mail to post. reg.mail s/n will inform diyers after post.

For standard set ( Kit form) will USD 110+1.5% paypal charge. Since this is non profit DAC project. Pls consent.

Although this is kit form , still can upgrade later with the EC/PC900 tube cathode

Phase one I will prepare 30 sets.

P.S. Now total orders include Hong kong diyers which directly email to me will reach 26 sets already.

If U like to collect on the above time. Pls free to reg. for the remain 4 sets. Excess orders will put into the phase II. This will be fair to all diyers.

thx

thomas

Hi Thomas,

I just wanted to clarify a few things:
Does the kit version includes the Elna Silmic Caps?
How much extra to have both cs8414-CS and CS8412-IS chips?
Is the nano amorphous pulse transformer included?
Are the re-clock and SAA7220P/B chip included in phase I? If not, when do you think it will become available?
What's the difference between phase I and II?

Thank you,

hi Julien_M,

I just wanted to clarify a few things:
Does the kit version includes the Elna Silmic Caps?How much extra to have both cs8414-CS and CS8412-IS chips?
Is the nano amorphous pulse transformer included?
Are the re-clock and SAA7220P/B chip included in phase I? If not, when do you think it will become available?
What's the difference between phase I and II?

Hi, since the kit version will follow with the standard grade caps. the fully assemble kit was pre solder from fcatory which use silmic or same grade caps. so only the fully assemble will contain Elna silmic caps. but If I get some caps, I will fully to follow with some small caps to diyers. But I don't know now!!

USD 10 for one extra CS8412-IS with adapter & gold pins.

nano amorphous pulse transformer included in all Dac.

All phase will be the full versio DAC, contain 8414, 7220,reclock,TCXO, FOUR pcs of 74XXXX because this is a very accurancy re-clock to 7220 & 1541a,

1 pc of 74HC04, 1pc of 74HC4040 & 2 pcs of 74HC4066.

Yes, phase one & phase two will be same DAC. since I not like the diyers waiting too long time. When I confirm the order to factory start to print PCB, solder & post to me need 3 weeks.

So I set up two phase or more if more diyers love this cheap version DAC.

Phase one & phase two were same DAC, But Phase one will end on 2006-06-01.

phase two will start after the confirmation of phase one.

Every phase will contain 30 sets of DAC only. So diyers not need to waiting for too long time. I had less work load too.

thx

thomas

hi,

this is coming & will prepare for groups buy.

This is NEC- VFD FUTABA display cd-rom control kit.

Display was made in japan.

with remote control.

full set USD 40 include postage.

thx

thomas

Attachments

• new cd-rom control kit.jpg
    new cd-rom control kit.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,042
Hi Thomas,

I will order the unassembled kit with extra CS8412-IS. The kit comes normally with the CS8414, right?

"Since this is non profit DAC project. Pls consent." What do you mean by this?

As I asked you on previous posts, I want to buy additional 8 TDA1541A chips with the kit order. Can you tell me how much?

Thanks.

hi MGH,

I was afraid that my english is not good, cause misunderstanding that my groups buy DAC must running with the SAA7220P/B digital filter. Since my DAC was same as Lego that the digital filter can plug in with digital filter or remove that running as the NOS DAC.

For easy to handle, Diyers can choose 8414 or 8412 IS in same price. OK!!!! but the 8412-IS was limited chips on hand which compare with the 8414-CS.

Pls confirmed that which type of chips U like.

after paypal pls inform me & remarked with detail address.

after posted the parcel, I will post the S/N of the parcel into the forum for diyers to easy check.

thx

thomas

Hi,

total orders diyers which were reg. for phase one order.

1. BuckeyesRKiller-andy
2. jleaman
3. Julien_M
4. YLS
5. J-Charles Vachon
6. ashok
7. kestrel200
8. Beecan
9. stevox
10. zei
11. Jean-Charles
12. ghammond
13. proagua
14. SteveA
15. MGH
16. vinnie
17. Tachyon
18. rebojorge
19. agent.5
20. jeffshort2000
21. InfinityPWS
22. Orion1
23. Mike Mazarakis

any more??

When diyers confirm the dac pls remark on paypal that u like to choose CS8414-CS or CS8412-IS that will fit our taste.

Dead line of phase I for group buy will on 2006~06~01.

Payment pls confirm before 2006~06~03.

Pls let me know U like to kit form or full assemble. Fully assemble will USD 15 different.

It means fully assemble will USD 125+1.5%. Fully assemble kit will follow with Elna Silmic Caps.

Standard kit will USD 110+1.5% paypal charge.

Ordered DAC will despatch from Hong Kong on 2006-06-30.

All the full assemble DAC will choose EMS because it will had tracking numbers for easy tracking.

Standard kit I will use normal air parcel but I will use red.mail to post. reg.mail s/n will inform diyers after post.

For standard set ( Kit form) will USD 110+1.5% paypal charge. Since this is non profit DAC project. Pls consent.

Although this is kit form , still can upgrade later with the EC/PC900 tube cathode

Phase one I will prepare 30 sets.

P.S. Now total orders include Hong kong diyers which directly email to me will reach 27 sets already.

If U like to collect on the above time. Pls free to reg. for the remain 3 sets. Excess orders will put into the phase II. This will be fair to all diyers.

thx

thomas

hi,

this is confirmation about the payment arrived. & every diyers payment(order detail) if wrong, pls post to thread to adj.

Amount: $128.91 USD

Transaction ID: 5GM467590B503020V

Subject: DAC ver.3 order

Note: Hi Thomas

Total is for:
DAC v3 kit ($110), CS8414 and 8412-IS chips (with adapter & gold pins)($10), EMS ($7)

Please also include missing parts from DAC v2:
11.2896MHz TCXO, and nano amorphous pulse transformer.

Shipping address:

Julien Maculan

I will post the order detail for diyers to versify is it clear or not!!

Don't worry, personal detail will not explore!!!!

thx

thomas

Hi MGH,

I know U need 8 pcs ore, but looks the dac max only can support 2~3 pcs parallel 1541a only.
I need a little test first.

Also I know one local dealer still had 1541a 30pcs on hand. He said was same date code. I need to check the situtation first.
give e a little bit of time, OK??
same date code looks will more situtation for U.
I guess 1541a only had S1 or S2 remark, cheap standard 1541a will not but I still need to check.
OK.

thx

thomas

Hi MGH,

I guess the extra 1541a will USD 10.5 per one which was same data code. totally will had 30 pcs on the local dealer. I trusted that standard 1541a will be real one but S1 , S2 will not real because there were toooooooooo many 1541a S1 or S2 on market especially in east asia. In my opinions I will not buy ineast asia & china area. o U trust many S1 & S2????????

MGH, If U can get S1 or S2 in oversea agents, pls directly buy from them, if I can get some, I will post into forum.

pls confirm that what U like, i am not sure that how many pcs of 1541a that the power supply can stable loading.

I suggest not more than 3 pcs. Since parallel 1541a
chips & share with the decoupling caps will quite good.Although not match ,still running quite well!!!!

I will additional call my labours in china( my production Line in china manually matching decoupling caps by digital metre.) Hope can match all the caps in one decimal place.

Test data of every caps will write on the surface of the MKP caps If lke to order with the DAC, Pls added USD 5.5 for this extra additional parts. Standard is 63V 0.1uf philips MKT.

This extra MKP 0.1uf close matching caps diyers must change by themselves.

pls consent USD 5.5 is totally had 14 pcs MKP 0.1uf caps

pls let me know if U had interest. I totally only had this special low price MKP caps 500 pcs on hand. This close match MKP caps will use in the Ultimate Ver.3 1541a DAC, not this DAC, but U can cost USD 5.5 to buy close match 14 pcs.

thx

thomas

I guess the extra 1541a will USD 10.5 per one which was same data code. totally will had 30 pcs on the local dealer. I trusted that 1541a will be real one

MGH, If U can get in oversea, pls directly buy them, if I can get some, I will post into markets.

Thomas,

I want 8 pcs of TDA 1541A too. Between MGH and I, we are already talking about 16pcs. Plus I can order some more. If you can take a look and make sure that the TDA1541A from this local dealer is real, I am sure the guys here can buy out the entire 30 pcs.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.