• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

non-profit ver.3 TDA1541a DAC for limited budget diyers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
close up more.................

thx

thomas

Attachments

• p1010606.jpg
    p1010606.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,845
Hi,

This is my new website now is under construction.

www.diyaudio.hk

this is really a 100% diy website company which provide good price & good quality items to all diyers.

All the product coming will very reasonable price.

Pls see the DIY speaker Box which I was OEM from the germany Odeon horn speaker factory in china. Will coming soon.

Pls see the link & compare the horn, are they very close.

http://www.positive-feedback.com/ambackissues/odeon17.htm

don'y worry for the price, will very reasonable.

U will like it.

compare the horn first.

thx

thomas

Attachments

• p1010583.jpg
    p1010583.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 1,634
hi awpagan,

all the tda1541a was my stock long time ago.
it directly coming from philips repair dept store long time.
I had over 700 pcs on hand. Thailand's diyers diy dac also use my chips.

Before I keep 1541a large stock I was using 20bits & 24/96DAC, But after I compare for vintage marantz, philps & R
Revox. I still love 16bits. There was most 1bits, 20 & 24 bits in the markets. the stock of the factory not like to keep them because most philips & marantz all were 1Bit already. I bought all chips in a reasonable price & small amount of SAA7220P/B chips. I trust this chips will rise value so I keep more as the NOS tubes. I had over 10000 pcs of NOS tubes on hand.
so why I can follow NOS tubes with kit.

BTW, Pls don't buy the S1 & S2 chips in china.

I guess all were not real one.

thx

thomas

Hi,

DON'T PAYPAL MONEY TO ME first, Pls waiting for the full assemble kit arrive & TAKE A LOOK first!!!!

1. BuckeyesRKiller-andy
2. jleaman
3. Julien_M
4. YLS
5. J-Charles Vachon
6. ashok
7. kestrel200
8. Beecan
9. stevox
10. zei
11. Jean-Charles
12. ghammond
13. proagua

any more??

this will be the coming diy speaker kit, two way speaker chassis, the Mid-low will seas OEM with phase plug ( copper one). I was OEM partner of japan style audio OPT in hong kong & china. I had Furukawa & OCC 4N coper wire on hand, I can prepare the aircoil by myself. so I can maintain te crossover in low price. Take a look for the diy speaker chassis. All was piano funish & use piano plywood made.

take a look for the speaker chassis first, I will not use the driver that show in the picture.

thx

thomas

Attachments

• p1010572.jpg
    p1010572.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,307
tube-lover said:
Hi,

DON'T PAYPAL MONEY TO ME first, Pls waiting for the full assemble kit arrive & TAKE A LOOK first!!!!

1. BuckeyesRKiller-andy
2. jleaman
3. Julien_M
4. YLS
5. J-Charles Vachon
6. ashok
7. kestrel200
8. Beecan
9. stevox
10. zei
11. Jean-Charles
12. ghammond
13. proagua

any more??

this will be the diy two way speaker chassis, the Mid-low will seas OEM with phase plug ( copper one). I was OEM partner of japan style audio OPT in hong kong & china. I had furukawa & OCC 4N coper wire on hand, I can prepare the aircoil by myself. so can mainain in low price. take a look for the diy speaker chassis. All was paino funish & use paino plywood made.

take a lot for the chassis only, I will not use the driver that show in the picture.

thx
thomas

thx

thomas

Thomas,
I would like one also.
SteveA

Hi,

1. BuckeyesRKiller-andy
2. jleaman
3. Julien_M
4. YLS
5. J-Charles Vachon
6. ashok
7. kestrel200
8. Beecan
9. stevox
10. zei
11. Jean-Charles
12. ghammond
13. proagua
14. SteveA

any more??

more photos of the piano plywood two way speaker chassis.

thx

thomas

Attachments

• p1010580.jpg
    p1010580.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,157
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.