NEW projector from INDIA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
CrazyChen from agilentpixel.com once made one. Slight hotspotting, but it was very good and bright

1. light source: 9*10 CREE P4 LED arrary with 15 degree view angle optics
2. Controller: 7in1/5in1 controller with HDMI/DVI/VGA... interfaces
3. Triplet: 320 mm FL, 100 mm diameter triplet
4. LCD: Hitachi (dead sad.gif )Toshiba LDN121 12.1" 1024*768
5. a pure wood box made by myself
6. a 48V 5A switch power as the power supply for the LED blade
7. a 12V 2A switch power as the power supply for the LCD& controller

Here is the best link to his projector

CREE LED projector: my setup -

Hi all,

I am planning to sell my LumenLab DIY PJ kit since I had gone for a commercial PJ (I cannot keep/hang the box in the living room because of the aesthetics). I had not even used it more than 25hrs. Just made it and used for a couple of days for the DIY pleasure and dismantled it because of the size. Following are the items available:
- S15 LumenLab kit (2 x Fresnels, 1 x Triplet Lens), all w/o any scratch.
- Osram 400w HID lamp w/ ballast
- 15" 720p Benq panel (stripped, no FFD issues)

PM me for details.

I am intrested in Buying. Please call me +91-9967874433

RAJ

Need parts for my First DIY PJ

Hello Guys,

I am building my first PJ and need below things. I already have an 7 inch LCD. Below are things required If any one has any of there please contibute or sell me.

- 285 mm Frensel lenses (2nos) FL - 217mm, and the second to be 343mm
- 315 mm Triplet (a) barrel dia : 74mm (b) efl : 315 mm
- Osram 250 W MH lamp with OSRAM Balast
- 3 cooling fans
- 42 or 44 wire FFC

Please call me if you have any of there on 9967874433.
I am from Mumbai but if you are not from Mumbai you can always courier me.

RAJ

fresnal selection

hi guys,
my pj work is in process.
not getting enough time to do it. i come by 11 at night from ofice and work on it.
i want to ask can we put the fresnal of 216mm fl in between lcd and lens instead of 343mm. would there be any difference in projection, as the work of fresnal is to collect all the light and direct it to a single point.

lcd problem

guys iam into some real trouble.

i stripped my lcd today.

the circuit at back of pcb wouldnt just come out, the screws were jammed, some how managed to bring it out.

while the front of lcd is matte black but the back of lcd has some shiny surface ,it shines like miror.

while looking from front i can see things behind but very faintly, but from back it is very shiny just like one way film used for car doors and sliding windows.
please advise what to do.

Call me on +919967874433 / +919920093404

Its a nice LCD 7 inches and got it custom made as its easy to open and assemble as per requirement. Comes with remote/ speakers a slot to put memory card and an external pin to connect to set top boxes.

RAJ

Can you plz tell me the panel spec.
I belive you purchased LCD Panel + controller board. If you are not able to get/find the spec, atleast tell me from where or from which model you got.

while looking from front i can see things behind but very faintly, but from back it is very shiny just like one way film used for car doors and sliding windows.
please advise what to do.
Is that an Antiglare layer, check the panel spec document
Also look at the Antiglare removal guide thread in diyaudio to identify that layer

super tv

it is super LCD TV.
i am afraid . i think my LCD is dead.
the back connector screws wouldn't just come out, which connects the ff c cable. i used some force ,after that i powered up the lcd to check.
but there was no display on lcd ,
all money gone to waste. now i will have to wait till i gather enough money for another tv.
can we get just the lcd. ihave the tv controller. the lcd is hitachi.

Hi guys i've decided to build a projector using an XGA lcd and this will be my first build. spent most of last week reading all the lumenlab posts and this one. i contacted lensel, pune today. they sent me a catalog for the fresnel lens but seems like they stopped producing triplet lens. does anyone know a different source for the triplets in india?

i also searched for the lcd panel and found the super 9.8" lcd tv somewhere in burma bazaar (Bangalore) he said it'll cost 4.5k. I'm bit hesitant to go with the chinese lcd when we can get a branded 15" monitor for the same price. the only disadvantage is the need to go for a bigger fresnel which looking at the lensel quote is only about Rs 200-300 more. i think its a fair choice to go with the 15" monitor. what do you guys think?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.