NEW projector from INDIA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Mastero,
I would be grateful if you could arrange one of those for me. I stay in Noida and local market here is so bad that its not possible to get this stuff here. Please let me know the payment method.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Nitin Kumar Garg
hello power_in,
myself gaurav a newbie to this amazing place.
can u plz let me know how long the resulting projected image would be at what distance ..??

thanka
waiting for your reply

Hai Umesh,
Thanks for your reply, Actually I'm Also Looking For Something Smaller in size but We cannot achieve this unless we have the right triplet lens/Fresnel And The right Focal Lenght For That Size Of The LCD.
I have seen Many Forums Regarding Lcd Projectors, All Tom,Dick & Harries Post Their Projects & Stories How They Achieved, Finally ending Up With A Big Box Like A Idiot Box HAAHaHa.....,.
But today In The Market There Are Pocket Size/Mobile Size Projectors available.

Whatever it is I'm also Looking For some small Projector Module & the Spec., Raw Material availability Within India Or Bangalore.
Let Me Know If Anybody is succeeding with smaller lcd at least 7" Lcd.

Regards & ThankYou
Madesh

For Sale : Full DIY PJ parts w/ LumenLab DIY kit

Hi all,

I am planning to sell my LumenLab DIY PJ kit since I had gone for a commercial PJ (I cannot keep/hang the box in the living room because of the aesthetics). I had not even used it more than 25hrs. Just made it and used for a couple of days for the DIY pleasure and dismantled it because of the size. Following are the items available:
- S15 LumenLab kit (2 x Fresnels, 1 x Triplet Lens), all w/o any scratch.
- Osram 400w HID lamp w/ ballast
- 15" 720p Benq panel (stripped, no FFD issues)

PM me for details.

finally at last

hey guys,
been a long time i was away from the scene ,but now i am back. a lot of things might have happened here since my last visit.

finally the days of despair are getting over , and i am now getting ready to make my own pj:D .

but i have some questions for which i would like some answers from the seniors-:

1. i am trying to use high power leds instead of metal halide lamp.
i want to know what lumens am i supposed to go for or what are the
lumens of an 250 watts metal halide lamp.the dealer has asked me to get
the temperature and lumens

2. what is the optimum light temperature i should go for.

3. i have inquired for fresnel and triplets from lensel optics pune. but
are there any better options availabe in india. i have non idea of
importing things.

4. i will be going for a folded design like budhi's . so when light is reflected from a mirror how do we calculate what shd be the distance between lcd and mirror and lamp and mirror . because the fresnal has got its fl and we suppose the centre of lamp arc should be at fl of fresnal.

5. i want to get a projection of more than 96" fdiagnolly from a distance of 6 ft. will the triplet from lensel dia 74 mm fl 315 mm be enough or do i go for some other lens please suggest.

6. please answer fast as i am too desterate to start with this

buying led

buying led is proving a costly affair.
i am purchasing led's from lamington rd,
they have got very superb led's.
the one which asked was 30 watt led with effective 80 lumens per watt.it needs a heat sink for cooling.
so i am thinking of purchasing 2 sets of 20 watts each.10 watt set is not available right now ,will take 10 days.
if you want i can arrange leds for you ,when i go to purchase for me.

though those led's are bright ,thgey are very good try them out in a dark room.
i purchased super brand 9.2" lcd from lamington rd,res 800*600, with built in tv tuner, regular video input, VGA input for connecting pc and remote control.

guys i have landed in big trouble.so please help
whats the quality difference between triplets from allied optics banglopre and lensel optics pune. which one is more better. lensel from pune have stopped production of triplets.
is there any other location in bombay where triplets would be available.

pleaseeeeee help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.