NEW projector from INDIA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Maks, Budhi,
Lensel is offering these lenses. Can you please look into this and let me know if these lenses are ok, and if so which of the fresnels I should order?

1) Fresnel Lens
We can supply min 285 x 285 mm
Focal Length = f 216mm/343mm
Rs.645.00+ 12.5% VAT + Freight at actuals

2)Fresnel Lens
310 mm x 310 mm
Focal Length = f 216mm/343mm
Rs. 800.00 + 12.5 VAT + Freight at actuals

3)Triplets Lens - Three element projection lens
Barrel Dia = 74 mm
F# = 5.2
Focal = 315 mm
Rs. 1150 + 12.5 VAT + Freight at actuals

Will wait for your guidance. Thanks

Friends,
My OHP lens has arrived and its working well. The entire 9 inch lcd is covered, and it is a long throw lens, which is fine as I have a long hall to project the picture. Now working on some compact designs to fit everything in. Will let you know (hopefully with images) when the PJ materializes.

Pollok

Re: New projector from India !

cool 1 said:
do i need the front fresnal as i had a hard time to even get the lense here i canada. http://www.hostclip.com/dl/2d0eef885fe26301ca73c2481f4e9873

Hey Cool_1... The second fresnel is to be used to bend the raw light and convert it into a beam so that all of the available light is focused on the projection lens. Else, much of the light would be wasted, and only half of the picture would get projected. So, Yes... you DO need a front fresnel.

New projector from India !

Thanks for the reply Maks ! Could i use the 320 mm FL with the lense that i have? And what is the distance between the LCD and the fresnal? Also what should the distance be between the lense and the fresnal ? It should match the lense should it not?The lense that i have is posted on the link above .

Re: New projector from India !

cool 1 said:
Could i use the 320 mm FL with the lense that i have? And what is the distance between the LCD and the fresnal? Also what should the distance be between the lense and the fresnal ? It should match the lense should it not?

The 320mm fres shud do the job, I guess. The distance between LCD and first fres doesn't matter much as the light rays are parallel, yet to avoid the grooves of the fres being projected along wid the picture, a distance of 15mm is good enough. The distance between LCD and the second fress hud b around 10-30 mm, depending upon your keystoning mechanism. The Fres to triplets distance is the FL of the second fres minus 10 mm. Add to this a variataion of 50 mm if you plan to have a focusing mechanism.

New projector from India !

The picture was taken, and then it was corrected that way just to show the LCD working the bright light is from the bulb i'm using a condenser lense from an old slide projector should i ?Also when projected image is on the screen the center of the image is nice and bright and clear but the outside is dull. Is this caused from the condenser that i'm using.Could i use a 6 times magnifing glass what would happen?How do i get the entire screen lit up all the same.Right now the center is bright and the outside is dull after being projected.

yippie

I am a silent member of Lumenlab almost a year. i have doubt on ordering online as well as how much import duty we need to pay. my native is chennai, currently in pune :D . can i directly go to the company and purchase lens and the fresnel ?

and please anybody can confirm the availability of philips CDM-TD150-942 here. its a ceramic 150 watts lamp with UV shield with brilliant cri .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.