New Lii-Audio “Fast-15” - anyone hear these yet?

I'll just add this. I'm not looking down on anyone who chooses to buy lii song. It's a choice and you do what you feel is best. My understanding is though that lii audio started his company out of love of the old legendary coral drivers and the sound they delivered. He then spent years developing a driver to attempt to recreate that sound so lots of r&d and a love for sound and a artist intention. Personally i buy hi fi for the sound as well as the story behind the company. How hard would it be to take a diver to a manufacturer and say, hey, can you make me something like this? It's not hard at all it happens all the time. The deceptive practices I'm not down with like grabbing the lii audio international domain name when they are clearly lii-song. People don't have time to sort things on that level so lii song gets away with it. I understand these days if you can't aquire for whatever reason get a certain product you get something else that's inspired by it or flat out copies it. Knowing what i believe to be true what I'm saying is I'm siding with the creator of these speakers and not lii song the "SMART business guy". It just feels like lii song isn't happy with the huge market they've secured, it really feels like they want lii audios soul. Not cool.

Perhaps we're observing the utter brutality with which business is done. Not just in China, either. Makes me wonder if both will expire over the confusion of those who bother to investigate, ultimately deciding to just buy something else - like a nice 3-way.
Well I'm a speaker lover so I'll always have several pairs😊. I will purchase some lii audio and take the time to break them in and either retrofit or build a proper cabinet for them and listen listen listen to some sweet music. I have exactly zero intention of doing that with lii-song. But i see an opportunity that lii audio could easily challenge lii-sing. They won't though because they build by hand out of passion and simply supply is limited. I'm not sure about the whole line. The upper end models though, are limited.

Right. So the company named "Lii-song" no longer owns the domain name "lii-song" in Canada. However, it does still own the domain name "lii-audio" in the US, even though Lii audio is a different company.

I've given up trying to make sense of any of this. I just hope I get the driver I ordered from Lii Song Canada.....

Reactions: 1 users