• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

MOX active crossover buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What about the extra boards i ordered ? You should have a extra external hard drive that backs up your main drive / drive's still have it back up every few days in the middle of the night just because you have raid doesn't mean you will never loose your data. I have a external hard drive that backs up at night time when i'm sleeping. In the morning when i arrive at the machine it tells me back up successful or not. maybe buy a maxtor one touch something simple with a usb2.0 or FW400.

Jason

jleaman said:
I have a external hard drive that backs up at night time when i'm sleeping. In the morning when i arrive at the machine it tells me back up successful or not. maybe buy a maxtor one touch something simple with a usb2.0 or FW400.

Yes, this is what I do. I have found RAID on desktop PCs to be not so reliable. An external drive is the way to go ;)

I am placing the order tonight! Please order today if you would like to participate.

What is available
MOXlite - $8 - 2 bandpass, 1HP, 2 EQ, regulators
Opamp - $5 - 8 discrete opamp boards
Shipping - $6 USA, $7 Canada and rest of world

Please note that the board will NOT have onboard pots. Delivery to me is ~May 16th, I will ship all boards the following day.

http://www.anidian.com/audio/construct/mox_order.shtml

Thanks everyone!

Thanks kepa1--you beat me to it. A little more info that I had already typed:

The discrete boards are a totally optional discrete opamp design that is also compatible with MOXlite. The price includes only the boards -- enough for 8 single or 4 dual opamps. There are no surface mount parts.

I don't really recommend the discrete opamp for novices. It is (relatively) expensive, and I think time and energy would be better spent optimizing other areas. But if you want to build your own opamps, it is a nice way to try it out. The 2SK389 is hard to beat as an input stage.

jleaman said:
Im not a novice. : O ) I have a 290$ soldering station that does SMD part's..

Having the tools and having the skills are two totally different things.:D

Tell me Jason are you still looking for a decent soldering iron for conventional work? I priced a model out for $89 CAD that has great potential.

Regards

Anthony

Coulomb said:

Having the tools and having the skills are two totally different things.:D

Tell me Jason are you still looking for a decent soldering iron for conventional work? I priced a model out for $89 CAD that has great potential.

Regards

Anthony

Yes i do need one.. What does it look like ? what make what model ?

The order is in! There were a total of 87 orders. I'll be donating at least $1 a board to DIYaudio once I get I verify the orders are correct.

I should receive the boards on or before May 20th. The annual is coming.

I've ordered additional boards, so I'll continue to accept orders as long as I have boards available. Thanks everyone.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.