MEGABLASTER2010 (2x100w TK2050)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks, it's a Nikon d700 and Sigma 20mm f1.8 on these photos. Here's my photography portfolio btw. Antti Hakala: photography

I'm using the crossover supplied in the Visaton PA diy kit. Can't go wrong with it :D

Nope ;) I see. Line-levels are a lot of fun though - suggest you check it out when everything is playing well together

And that's not the first time I really like pictures out of a Nikon! Thanks for the link ...

Today I made the carrying handle. This handle is mainly for the looks and it will be mostly carried on shoulder with a help of leash. So let the photos speak:

Here's the basis for the handle. It's 20x20mm aluminum with round corners:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Cutting plywood for the parts which attach aluminum to the box:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Can't have enough clamps!

Wooden parts are now finished:

My little sister trying to give box some scale:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.