MEGABLASTER2010 (2x100w TK2050)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• suodin2[1].jpg
    suodin2[1].jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 255
Last edited by a moderator:
How loud does it go at only 14 volts? Have you considered using LiPo batteries again? I think that just because you had one bad buy, you shouldn't toss the Lipo idea aside. If you raised the voltage up to 6cell Lipo, you'd produce between 25.2 volts and 22.2 volts. Surely this would dramatically improve the watts....

How loud does it go at only 14 volts? Have you considered using LiPo batteries again? I think that just because you had one bad buy, you shouldn't toss the Lipo idea aside. If you raised the voltage up to 6cell Lipo, you'd produce between 25.2 volts and 22.2 volts. Surely this would dramatically improve the watts....

A doubling of voltage would quadruple output. Unfortunately, that'll only be noticebly louder, it wouldn't be anywhere near twice as loud.

It would however quadruble the power consumption so it'll run out of juice 4 times faster which is not desirable for a portable stereo.

after looking through your thread once again another question arised. How are assembling the acrylic this time? - no screws, only glue?

and the mask you are using so no wood is visible how is that done precisely :)? i am making a boominator as explained by saturnus and was about to paint it when i found your thread.. hopefully i can apply your finish to the boominator i am building.. Impressive work!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.