• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LYNX Power Amp PCB Group Buy interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ACD said:
Ok all ;)

Thanks to much help from my beloved 11 year old daughter, who now has sticky and bleeding hands (but also got "very" rich :D ), most of the boards went out today......

The rest will leave on friday, as I have to go on a small business trip tomorrow :)

The Wiki is updated.

Thanks. Packaging was excellent and made innovative use of paper towels. However, the boards were only so-so... Just kidding, very nice boards indeed. Thanks for everything.

/Kranis

Anyone with extra boards interested in trading one?

dudaindc said:
I just came across this group buy and went directly to the last few pages... lazy?
I have been interested on this project for quite some time. Snooze you loose I guess...

Hi folks

Is there anyone with extra boards interested in trading one (or more)?

I have some extra boards of the LEACH amp from another group buy to trade.
(No, I am not interested in selling these Leach boards, but would gladly trade for Lynx boards.)

Thanks and enjoy your Lynx amp project!

Re: Anyone with extra boards interested in trading one?

dudaindc said:

Hi folks

Is there anyone with extra boards interested in trading one (or more)?

I have some extra boards of the LEACH amp from another group buy to trade.
(No, I am not interested in selling these Leach boards, but would gladly trade for Lynx boards.)

Thanks and enjoy your Lynx amp project!

Thanks Carl!!! :cloud9:

The PCBs for the USA are here!! And thanks to my sweet and thoughtful bride they are already packaged and ready to mail.

Later today PCBs will be going out to the following people:

Campe (2)
Pedroskova (2)
Landoctor (6)
MEGA-amp (4)
Guiness (6)
Wendell (5)
Wjh (2)
miken500 (2)
Finneybear (2)
imackin (12)
Ipolyakov (2)
Ed LaFontaine (3)
Lesherons (8)
Neb001 (6)

The number to the right of your name indicates the number of PCBs that you shall be receiving.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.