• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LYNX Power Amp PCB Group Buy interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nice Job!

Thank you Jan, Carl and Carl's wife!

The boards look great Jan, I can't wait to get started on them.

Carl, please thank your wife for the excellent packaging of the boards. I really appreciate the steps she/you took to protect the boards during shipment. They arrived in great shape. :) Thank you also for the quick turnaround shipping.

Thanks again,
Donovan

Jan & Carl: The boards arrived yesterday. They are absolutely superb. Many thanks to Jan for initiating this project and designing the boards and to his Daughter for packing them. Also many thanks to Carl and his Wife for handling the US distribution. This has been a very superior effort in all respects. Best regards, HK

ACD said:
OK then...

I have received several wishes for a group buy for the LYNX PCB, so I will make this ONCE !!!

If you are really interested, please state so in this thread.
Price unknown until exact no. are known, but price per PCB @ 100 pcs. would be app. $13.00 or €9.00 + postage.

PCB's will be FR-4, 1.6 mm, 50 um copper, gold plated.

If there are many interested from the US, I hope someone "over there" would participate and distribute the PCB's there (save us all some costs)

Please note! This is just to check the interest.
No obligation before exact price is known ;)

Links:
The PCB
www.audio-circuit.dk/PDF/LYNX v3.0 PCB.pdf

The BOM
www.audio-circuit.dk/PDF/LYNX v3.0 BOM.pdf

Please,could i also get some boards 4 x pcb?

whoandcar said:
Hi, Jan!
Congratulations for such a great design!
only I see a minor issue: you seem to draw the electrolytics backwards? I always thought the thick line was the positive!
Regards
I must also say that they are a bit backwards. Normally you see a filled (black) line as negative and unfilled as positive or two lines with a + as a notation for positive.

We have had this discussion 2 or 3 years back here....

I agree that the common symbol for a pol. cap is with a filled thick black line as negative.

However I (and proberly most other danish students at that time) was teached this symbol I use 25 years ago at the Tech. Schools.

Sorry but it has stuck to me ever since, and is luckely also the common symbol in the Easy-PC software I use from www.numberone.com

There is no problem with the symbol itself, it is abolutely correct. However, I think the polarity is inverted in your schematics! And that can be dangerous!
I always saw the thick white line (or the empty rectangle) as positive, and the thin line or the thick black one as negative:

Attachments

• capacitor.gif
    capacitor.gif
    606 bytes · Views: 456
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.