• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LYNX Power Amp PCB Group Buy interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thank you once again, and thank you daughter of Jan for all your hard work. My boards arrived today and I have to say they are 1st class. If they sound as good as they look, then we are all in for a treat; and I have no doubts about that.!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with your new website and all future projects. Best wishes jerryo

Carl_Huff said:
US Buyers please note ...

I will post a message here when I receive the PCBs from Jan. I plan to distribute them immediately. You should all receive your boards within just a few days of my receipt.

Best Regards,
Carl Huff
Just wondering: Do you actually save anything here? Package to US and then shipping. Shipping from Sweden individually costs 25 SEK = 3.5 USD The price may be higher from Denmark though.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.