• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Looking for a 45 SE Schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I did this as a small project for my son last year, then offered it up as a DIY project on AC. Also have a 2A3 version, but would use something different for a 300B. I can send anyone interested the PDFs and RTFs for cleaner schematics and BOM lists. They sound very nice using good parts and a clean layout, specs are excellent (within 1dB past 30KHz with good OPTs) if you get some good (read NOS) tubes and match them up well.

Regards, KM

PS - larger direct jpeg image here... hope it's viewable.

Hi kmaier

If you don't mind I would like to have 45 schematics and BOM as well.
my email: m461c14n (at) gmail.com.

Thanks

HI Kmair,

I am a Dutch newbie with a lot of solder experience and a couple of nice 45 tubes. I am not able to calculate the whole schematic, but I want to build an amp with these tubes. Over here there are barely no people with 45-exprience.
Would you be so kind sending me the schematic and BOM for the 45? My email address is:

martijn at expotief dot nl

Regards

Martijn

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Try Machmat, and Triodedick, both Dutch with a lot of experience with DHTs in general.
MachMat tube and part sales

Triode Dick's Page

Nothing specific on 45s on either of the above sites, however I thought they might provide some useful information nonetheless.

Machmat has changed hands, consequences yet to be seen.

There is a 45 design on my site that may be of interest.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.