• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Limited offer of Aleph30 PCB boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes, it is different runt, that's why the color is slightly different as well.

As a matter of fact, I'm working on another Pass project. It is Ono, but only the MM version. This layout took quite a long to complete, but I really like it.

Attachments

• ono_1.jpg
    ono_1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 450
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Peter Daniel said:
As a matter of fact, I'm working on another Pass project. It is Ono...

ONO! :happy2:

It looks perfect to me! :happy1:

I can wait... I am still working on others projects... ;)

The picture looks very small, I love your way to make very compact PCBs to have the shortest possible signal path!

Maybe this question will arrive from someone: why not MC input?

The output will be balanced... of course(?)

Cheers
Peppe

Peppe said:
The picture looks very small, I love your way to make very compact PCBs to have the shortest possible signal path!

Maybe this question will arrive from someone: why not MC input?

The output will be balanced... of course(?)

If you click on a picture it becomes bigger.

No MC as I'm using step up transformers and don't need MC section.

No balanced output as I used line transformers and they do conversion better.

taccodude said:
Hi, Peter did You get the Money?

Was it mail or paypal?

Actually, I have some stok of hifizen/grataku boards and if you want build Aleph X amp you can use that board for front end and A30 boards for outputs (if you want more than 2 devices per side).

I'm building such X amp (4 devices per side), although my front end will be p2p wired. If you need hifizen/grataku AX board, e-mail me.

Attachments

• x.jpg
    x.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 464
Peter Daniel said:
Actually, I have some stok of hifizen/grataku boards and if you want build Aleph X amp you can use that board for front end and A30 boards for outputs (if you want more than 2 devices per side).

I'm building such X amp (4 devices per side), although my front end will be p2p wired. If you need hifizen/grataku AX board, e-mail me.
You don't really need boards to build those amps ;)

Absolutely brilliant!
I stick to the middle and go for AX boards, but no 30's.
You've got mail.

Regards,
Hilbert

Sorry for my lack of knowledge on the Aleph 30, but the boards are described as 2 channel boards. When i look closely at the silkscreen on the board it looks like it's only one channel.

And on BrianDonegan's pic it seems he has one board per side. Can someone please explain to me? (im still going to build an Aleph 30 anyway so i can learn these thing's ;) )

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Thanks for your time an patience,
Joel

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.