• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Limited offer of Aleph30 PCB boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Alright, no Babblefish, no more A30, but how about F4?
Exactly same size as before, more space onboard, so two extra bypass caps were also added. The board size is 2.4 x 3.35, a perfect size for a small power amp ;)
The cap size is large enough to accomodate BG N 100/50

Attachments

• f4.gif
    f4.gif
    36 KB · Views: 661
more ... more ... more

Dear Peter

Wow you make me really - really upset :bawling:

i guarantee your boards will finish like peanuts

hard selling ... sell before the boards finish produce
from the manufacture :bigeyes:

lets go Peter dont make your fans crying :hot:

its not good to stop the audio knowledge

for the people who interested in Aleph 30 PCB
let listing now in this post now :D

see your board in my desk :devilr:

rgds
jeffry

I sold approx 150 boards in a first run and 100 a year later. Presently, I no longer get much request for those boards. You may probably need to wait another year to see another run.

These days, F4 project creates all the buzz. ;)

However, if my idea of using the boards also for Aleph X materializes, I will have 4 more A30 boards available , as I kept them as spares for that project specifically.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1181535#post1181535

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.