• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Limited offer of Aleph30 PCB boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm not sure about that, so maybe someone else can post the info, or at least schematic of that Bablething ;)

All the orders have been shipped out already, for most locations they should be delivered next week.

I still have approx 20pcs left, and another 25 is still with the PCB house, that I didn't pick up yet. So it should be enough available for a while.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Re: the babelthingie

zei said:
Here is the Schematic for the babelthing,

www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=862357#post862357

There is one post in that thread where there is a PDF dokument discribing how to convert a Aleph30 to a J version..

I,ll link to it when i find it.....

Found it!

www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=942192#post942192

/Z

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1106636#post1106636

conversion pdf is sorta complicated

I can write one 10 times less complicated,but my English certainly will result in 10 times more complicated than Bill's :devilr:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.