• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Limited offer of Aleph30 PCB boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Peter,

As I have seen many replies for boards already received in Europe, can you confirm if my order for 2 boards and 2 sets of Pana was shipped. I am only located in Detroit, so I thought I would ask?

By the way, I am thrilled with the 3875 boards I purchased from you.

Mike

taj

diyAudio Member
Joined 2005
Pathmark said:
Hi Peter,

As I have seen many replies for boards already received in Europe, can you confirm if my order for 2 boards and 2 sets of Pana was shipped. I am only located in Detroit, so I thought I would ask?

Mike

I got mine last week.

Mike, Europe is usually a quick-ship from Canada. The US border slows things down incredibly. They must do atomic level material tests and background checks on all involved parties. Especially something as dubious and suspicious as a circuit card with cryptic words like Aleph printed on it! :)

Seriously though, I ship back and forth regularly and you should expect the ETA to be anywhere from a week to a month or more between major cities.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.