Krell KSA 50 PCB

If anybody has problems to get the transistors wich are not from Onsemi (2SC3955, 2SC2240 and 2SA970, i found a supplyer in Holland (NEDIS). These transistors are cheap.

In the partlist are resistorvalues that can't be bought (shops dont sell them. Can i take the closest value for it?

Onother question, what are ZD101 and ZD102 (ZD9841)? google dont know them, and my local internetstores dont know them too.

Are there substitutes?

win

Sounds fine... Lets have some prices ;)

I have specified the original resistor values, which of some are quite special.... If you buy a handful of resistors at the nearest desired value, you might be able to find some very near the stated value using a standard multimeter ;)
However 100R or 101R doesn't make a difference, however you will get a better amp if you match all resistors ;)

As I recall, the Zeners are 24V (is that right??)..... Get some standard 2W zener, and it should work perfectly... ;)

Prices from the "not Onsemi" transitors, inclusive VAT.
Dealer is Nedis (internatioal dealer) Prices in Euro from website Nedis Netherlands:

2SC2240:
quantum 5 25 40
price each 0,29 0,18 0,12

2SA970:
quantum 10 30 60
price each 0,17 0,1 0,07

2SC3955:
quotum 2 18 35
price each 0,75 0,51 0,36

Fake or Real?

wim said:
Thanks Elso, for this intresting info!!!

I did not know that.

No way tot see or the parts are real or fake i gues?? Than i drop mines in the ashtray and look for anoter supplier.

Hi Wim, I dunno but I will scan some real ones.
Don't laugh Jocko! [inside joke]

Attachments

• sample-sm.jpg
    sample-sm.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,798