Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
sir audiomachine, where did you buy your CA20 amplifier and how much they cost you? I'm planning to buy one this coming 1st week of April. And what is the real wattage of it? The soundstandard website says that it is 2025w per channel @ 4ohms but the kolin website says that it is only 1800w per channel @ 4ohms. Or is it only the frequency from 20hz-20khz for the 1800w and 1khz for 2025, am i right sir? It's my dream to have one of those amplifier, i already have one MA10 Sventa, but i want a higher wattage and crell CA20 is my first choice.

@arnelb

sir I think the CA20 from Sound Standard is different from the CA20 made by kolin (Crell Alpha).It is around 35t-40tnowadays. I think it is called mid band power.

@jayrjoe

sir I haven't open one yet. Seem they are really tough amp huh. Where did you get that it is a 3 tier? Help us! Chinese friends on the forum.^_^

http://www.saechina.com/products-2.htm

Regards,
audiomachines

@engel

Why would you need a preamp for? All you need between your mid hi top amplifier and your xover is an equalizer (post eq) if you really want some extra control on your hi mid tops. But be cautious, If I were to employ a post eq after the xover outputs, I would use the eq as "cut only" to maximize headroom. Hope this helps.

Regards,
audiomachines

@arnelb
we have recently purchased crell ca 20 for our system and the performance is good,, and it is much much cheaper than the sounstandard brand..
we decided to buy crell upon learning that our audio needs supplier have been using them in his system with no failures and real clean power..
it is just real heavy.. needs two to carry one

@audiomachine

Sir, now i figured it out, first i thought that CA20 from kolin is the same with soundstandard, i thought that kolin here in Phil. is only a distributor of CA20 from soundstandard. Thanx for the information sir. Sir, we want to see your System, amplifiers and speakers, would you mind posting it here the photos. How many speakers do you have sir?

3 steps

@audiomachine

Oooopps my bad, its from their old website before mate, I think 3 years back then, they stated in the description that they are using three steps class H for high power CA's.

but when I visited their old website now, seems things have change. they do some revision on thier old website.

best regards,
jayrjoe

Hi All,

Nice topic there about these new amps and speakers.
I have added new Amp Sventa MA6 and found it powerful enough to generate the penetrating sound of my PRO-1860 double magnet Crown 18" drivers.

I have a problem though with my Crown CS-450 Tweeters being blown by my Konzert K4 Amps.

Anyone can share about this problem?

I will check in HAWKO the price if comparable with the china brands speakers of this VOID drivers.

regards,
Asmara14

Asmara14 said:
thanks Tony,

but it's already tri-amp with K4 only driving tweeters.

It could be too much power from my K4 as it 400W/ch while the CS-450 is only 450W?

regards
Asmara14

then you can apply active protection such as a low voltage high wattage halogen lamp in series with your tweeter, or voltage clamps that activate when your tweeter is being overpowered...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.