Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
WSX

@ audiomachine

Oh I got that. I am planning to build the cab using the 18 AKDSW T&T driver thats why I am in need of pre inputed simulations for me to just edit the parameters and to be sure that the driver will really work on that cab.
I am also considering the recommended driver the RCF LP18300 but not sure if they have supplier there in manila.

regarding the konzert amps question.....maybe your power supply is low...but i'm not sure...i did experience this with my konzert K2...and i found out that the wall outlet has abnormaly low voltage...

i'm also in search of resources for konzert amps...seems like they have no website...

and the supplied manual is incomplete...

WSX

@ jayr and audiomachine

WSX is a very big cab and it may easily break your back everytime you haul it. Anyway, the cab is a design from Martin Audio and there are quite number of people who are satisfied from their performance. keep in mind that for horn load cabs, you need a minimum of 4 cabs stacked together to give you good results.

Majority of the Eminence speakers are suitable for reflex type of cabs not horn loaded.

Well you can always try.

Anyway, nice thread for all of the kabayans out there!

WSX

Hello...Audiomachine did you try loading your WSX with different drivers, or Eminence I should say.. If yes, is the performance atleast 90% thesame with that of the Original driver, cause as we all know Martin drivers are locally available here so as a filipino, remedyo basta arleast humahabol din sya!! :whazzat: :D ty..

@audiomachine

hello mate, need your help & knowledge here
do you have any circuit diagrams for the CRELL ALPHA 2000? or anyone who happen to repair the said amplifier.

is it safe to just add output transistors and filter caps considering same transformer rating? its a class G design.

8 transistors will be added on each channel
2 capacitors will be added on each channel all connected in parallel

after the addition of componets there will be a total of 28 output tranies per channel which is originally 20 per channel.

6 capacitors per channel originally 4 caps per channel

@bhuy009
no I haven't try to load my cabs with a different drivers i think my cv 189je were happy in my wsx, I have just taken advantage of the wsx horn length. By the way guys there is a new driver in town, have you seen an 18 incher wavis speaker from some time ago, 5 inch voice coil, with a 14 inch magnet (finally they figure it out that stacking small diameter magnets would only give them 20% more flux) well neusch from kolin has launch a speaker with the same "dimensions" and i think it is the same wavis speaker from some time ago.

@audiomachine

oh im sorry its a class H amp, low rail voltage is plus/minus 71 volts and high rail voltage around plus/minus 142 volts, measured with no music, just after power on. output tranies used is 2SC5200
and 2SA1943. yeah there are some other tranies for sure they are drivers.

wish we are near form one another so u could see my amp.

@audiomachine

yes ive seen that Neusch mate from kolin, its a T&T brand manufactured in China, (AK-18-F125SW original China name)

and then when it came it here kolin rename it. its been around 2 years ago. it's an imitation of the Void 18 1000 :xeye:

this is the chinese website. u can also see there my current driver im using, AK-18DSW.

http://www.cn-speaker.com/ebusiness/en/product_list.asp?catalogid=8&type_id=73

the original driver from VOID.

http://www.proaudioparts.co.uk/void.asp

if i have the money i'll surely go for the original packed with complete TS parameters

i've been to singapore last december, I was shocked that these T&T or Neusch is very similar to that of VOID V18 1000. I said to myself, oh surely this is the original version.

there is a distributor back there of Void speakers and amplifiers. the name of the store is HAWKO AV.

regards,
jayrjoe

@audiomachine

i have read on speaker forums that the VOID V18 1000 is the best driver suited for WSX, LOW and LOUD, out blowing the original driver(RCF) although there are some good drivers there that can be loaded in WSX but the V18 1000 proves to be the best of them all.

Start saving now, sooner or later ill get in hand with these monsters from Void.

by the way mate, do you have any idea where we could buy the 13 laminate Birch plywood? China is the only closest place to put and order but by volume.

maybe you have an idea where we could purchase there in manila.

@jayrjoe

sorry for the late reply i been busy for a while, yes they look very similar to the Void sub, nowadays its hard to distinguish which is which he he he he, yes i was planning also to purchase the neusch pd 1850 the one that looks like the V1200 (planning to load my wsx with them), The thing is so dang heavy (the pd1850) one thing i like about this speaker is that it has a single layer aluminum voice coil, which is responsive and fast, unlike their 4 layer copper voice coil counterpart which were so slow that they tend to sound like a one note sub. A friend of mind has 8 of them now loaded into an mtl1 cabs driven by 2 CA20 amps, the thing is a breeze to drive and it is so LOUD that you can feel your eardrums flexing :devilr: how i would love to see them driven by a vz5000 amp:hot: :drool: :drool:
IMHO you don't need the 13 laminated birch plywood just get some mdf it sounds better than plywood (with 2X2 internal bracing of course) I would love to use them to build my cabs, but here in our place it is always rainy, cold and damp especially during the ber months.

best regards,
audiomachines

@audiomachine
yeah its hard to recognize, funny thing, it looks very similar to void speakers but the code name (pd1850) is from original precision devices speakers(the PD1850). hehehhe

wow good to hear that mate, love those blurred visions when hitting bass notes ....:hot: :bigeyes:
please post some feedback on how that NEUSCH sound on WSX, maybe ill try it also before getting the VOID. who knows it might perform well also. heheheh.

Oh got that, same with its brother, the AK18DSW it has also an aluminum voice coil. the neush has a dual spider also?

how bout Class H amp? do have circuit diagrams of it? or links about Class H amp which explains further.
thanks in advance...

regards,
jayrjoe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.