Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
NEUSCH 18in. with a mark " by T&T" cost php. 10,000 plus here in JVS......

very similar to VOID's and very tempting....

it's really good to here feedbacks from for these drivers.....

ahhhhm......

audiomachines:

do you mean MTL1?

a dual 18inch cab by electrovoice, quasi loaded?

@rolandong

yes it would work very well, the specs of the AK18DSW is in between the PD1850 and PD186. Although the AK18DSW has lower power ratings compared to the PD drivers.

But...

make the chamber volume of the PD1850 plan large enough but not as large as the chamber volume of the PD186 plan.

example only
chamber volume of PD1850 =75 liters
chamber volume of the PD186 = 85 liters

So, you will have a rear chamber volume of 80 liters for the AK18DSW.

You will end up with a fast punchy sound as the PD1850 but with the hi fi sound of the PD186. so its in between,..like the looney bin. the modded version of PD1850 using the VOID drivers.

remember to build at least four, but 8 of them will surely be very loud and low.

hope i offer you some good points for you to start.

regards,
jayrjoe

@dj rhom

K6 is rated at 600W @ 8 Ohms, what you will find on the manual are
the 4 switches found on the back panel:
1.Ground lift.
2.Input sensitivity
3.Limiter on and off
4.Mode of operation parallel, stereo, bridge mode
one funny thing the manual says it has an ODEP ckt for protection which is a patented ckt. made by crown audio.

audiomachines

@hienrich
thanks for the compliments:)

@rolandong

pre for small outside parties and if throw is not much of concern, then I would recommend 18 reflex boxes. I have built four 18" reflex boxes for my personal use, properly driven, bass is still so loud outside with very hifi sounds,,,,and considering a very movable weight :)

here are good starters

http://www.speakerstore.nl/index.php?l=nl&pg=11&c=59

http://www.speakerstore.nl/index.php?l=nl&pg=12&prjID=8

Play with bassbox pro software or any speaker software you have to optimize the box to the frequency you want your bass cab to perform.

regards,
jayrjoe

Hi sir audiomachine, I've been reading all the message u've posted here, and i'm interested with the plans of wsx and l36. I'm from Pangasinan, also in the business of sound system for 3yrs now, and i'm using a 4 diy l36 basshorns from sunsonic, but coudn't get the plans inside the horns so i just build it on my own. Would you mind giving me the plans if possible, i will appreciate it very much sir. Thnx in advance. Here's my email add. Arnelbudomo@yahoo.com

I haven't been to Raon lately,

I reside here in Cabanatuan CIty, Nueva Ecija

The last time I looked at the amplifiers that they are offering they have those cheap magnum (the only brand I remember since they are also sold here others I guess are also china exports), promac, and konzert amplifiers that says ac3 capable when you use that feature all it does is accept 5.1 analog signals. These things range from PhP 2,000.00 to 5,000.00

My questions are:

Has anyone seen a 7.1 channel amplifier (that accepts 7.1 analog) being sold within the said price range at raon or anywhere else in luzon?

How could I determine if an amplifier is really from konzert? I found a konzert "home theater amplifier" (its name) which is dubious because of its markings on the volume which says "Volume Contriol" the typo got me thinking it was a fake and the seller is telling me it's an original and it is worth PhP 5,000. I don't want to be ripped off...

Is there a place to find the schematics or better yet find mods for those cheap amplifiers.

Has any one found a store that sells full-range speakers like fostex at raon or anywhere in luzon?

P.S.
sorry if most of my questions are off topic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.