Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi there;

jayrjoe,

may post the complete t/s parameters for T&T 18in. so much interested to know more about it,
since this is the cheapest 18in speaker I know in my place here: JVS dumaguete or VJS in CDO.
yet still cheaper to buy it in Cebu, harmanson or advance.

thanks,

macweb

gud day everybody. i just would like to solicite your opinion.
last week was our festival here in our province of catanduanes. bamboo was among the live performances. his sound and stage lights were provided by exile. i thought it was fantastic until i heard the reproduction. i could not understand a word bamboo was singing. i am not sure whether rock live music is like that because when i watch dvd concert, the reproduction is clear. one of my female student was bamboos' front act and her voice was kindda muffled. so i asked the guy who sits behind the mixer to adjust to a more clearer reproduction, which they were able to do. the 12 speakers hanging were all jbl and 8 subwoofers on the ground. what do you thing happened? was it in the mixing or is rock live sound mixed that way?

same happened here a 2years ago....but the main thing to be blamed of was the system used......the set up was from Cebu, reputable yet
lack of quality, it was Salonga....

a year ago it was from CDO, but using JBL's with the mid hi's and the lows...Crown amps, I'm not sure but I think the mixer was MACKIE ONYX, Klark Teknik EQ's..........etc.

aaahhh....I hate to here bass reflex outdoors...they don't throw things that far......JBL bass reflex, 4 dual 18's per side.......
the set up was i think BLASTER

:rolleyes:

@hienrich

hi mate, sorry i wasn't able to reply u soon, coming from a vacation in Cebu. your right mate its much cheaper in harmanson or in Advance than any other store here in CDO. Yeah its still JVS her in CDO, its where I bought my Crell amp.

Sure I will dig it up mate, the measurements and the graph of the driver that the manufacturer's gave me. I will try to rescan my hard disk. I will post it as soon as I find it.

Best regards,

jayrjoe

T&T 18-AKDSW

@Hienrich,

mate here is the meausrements, hope this helps. I requested this meaurements before, this is measured in China labs.

Attachments

• response curve ak-18dsw.jpg
    response curve ak-18dsw.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 876
TS parameters

@ hienrich,

Revision: SPL0=96.9dB should be corrected to SPL0=103dB (103dB is right)
Remarks: Frequency range: 32Hz---1.8KHz,
RMS power: 500W. Max power: 1000W.

Expirement on WINSD mate cause there are some parameters that u may find confusing due to the units used.

Best regards,

jay-r

Attachments

• ts parameters.jpg
    ts parameters.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 827
jayrjoe:

sorry for the long reply,

bai, salamat kaayo!
karon pako ug local nga naay T/s parameters available..

may you also advice or recommend suitable enclosures for this...

actually I'm planning for ES18bph but I don't know if this would fit in, moreover also thinking of MT2 (electrovoice)
manifold technology dual 18" enclosure, but still in pursuit for a detailed plan...

here is an MT4:

Attachments

• mt4.jpg
    mt4.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 925
so much questions:

:D

if they RCF'f what model?

are they the L18S800?

where to buy ? how much?

RCF's kasi ang kailangan sa Martin WSX sub, a bit more complicated design.......but throws lows at a distance...

well, I guess I could not afford this drivers for now, but info is still important...we might find clients who could afford....heheheheh

@hienrich

Wa'y sapayan bai. this driver is best suited for PD186 BUT u have to make the rear chamber of the 186 plan slightly lower in volume.

Its like the looney bin, has a slightly bigger volume than 1850 but slightly lower volume to the 186 cab and plays 3db lower than 1850. the QTS and QES were in a range for a very good driver in a horn, while this has also high BL (29. 179) meaning this has a stiff suspension, strong motor and well damped.

what tye of music do u play mate? yes this driver will work in ES18BPH but this will produce a very tight and chest thumping bass. Good for techno and hard techno. Build at least 4 ES18BPH but if you want impressive results build 8 of them and no need for sub box under them.

Best regards,
Jay-r

jayjoe,

salamat kaayo imo insights bai....
well most gigs here at home sari-sari, reggea, and alternatives, rock, but mostly kon barrio pang masa,
Danao beat! or Bomb beat which I hate the most.
just don't play this sa mga sosyal nga istitution just like SU (Silliman University), dili gud ka mahalin, heheheehe...

the easiest amongst is ES18BPH, I guess and i find it more compact and manageable.
I'm also looking at MTL 2 plans (galibog ko unsay maayo heheehehe)

currently, unsay gigamit nimo ron, bai?

:D

@hienrich

@ hienrich,

ur much welcome bai.

Im currently using a single bass reflex cab with lower cut-off at 48 HZ using the T&T driver. On my hearing taste, this has enough fat lows with fast transients upper bass. I have four of them at home while I'm using a midtop from selenium design but ako gihimo na single driver lang ang midtop, single 15 and 1 compression driver both T&T brands.
lagi ES18BPH kay simple ra buhaton pero kung gusto ka bai na dili kaayo daghan na box ang imong magamit, let say minimum upat, I wud suggest na P-audio driver ang imo gamiton, it will play lower with smoother bass than the T&T on a ES18BPH box. Pero medyo mahal ang SD18 but the challenger series C18-650EL would be a very good substitute.
Soon I will be building USB bin, similar to ES18BPH but in dual configuration, but for now my priority will be purchasing new amplifier, so save sa ko, hehehe.

Best Regards,

jay-r

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.