I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi rorr !
I can not found that IC

Hi TonyMontana !
what is your email address?

Hi nolon !
you need 200w BSM-DC, price is $80, Shipping is $5.

Hi X_Online !
I have no paypal.

Hi Wulfspider !
132W UHP for InFocus LP280
need 130w BSM-AC, price is $80, Shipping is $5.

200W UHP for Sony VPL-PX20
need 200w BSM-AC, price is $80, Shipping is $5.

135W UHE for Epson PowerLite S3
need 130w BSM-AC, price is $80, Shipping is $5.

160W NSH for NEC VT540K
need 200w BSM-DC, price is $80, Shipping is $5.

250W P-VIP for Mitsubishi XD450U
NO this type, other cheaper bulb can replace it, but not so bright
250w BSV-AC, price is $40, Shipping is $5.

Hi !
what is your projector?

don't know what all info you'll need on it so here's the whole enchilada:

Mitsubishi HC2 ColorView Projector Specifications
(show metric units)
Street Price (USD) : $995
MSRP (USD) : $1,999
Brightness (Lumens) : 1100 ANSI
Contrast (Full On/Off) : 600:1
Variable Iris: **
Audible Noise: **
Weight: 6.5 lbs
Size (inches) (HxWxD) : 4.2 x 9.3 x 12.4
Std. Lens: Focus:
Manual
Zoom: Manual, 1.20:1
Throw Dist (feet) : 5.9 - 37.2
Image Size (inches) : 40.0 - 300.0
Optional Lenses: Yes
Digital Zoom: Yes
Digital Keystone: Vertical
Lens Shift: **
Networking: Wired:
No
Wireless: No
Warranty: 2 Years
Performance:
H-Sync Range: 15.0 - 82.0kHz
V-Sync Range: 50 - 85Hz

Compatibility:
HDTV: 1080i, 720p
EDTV/480p: Yes
SDTV/480i: Yes
Component Video: Yes
Video: Yes
Digital Input: No
Computers: Yes
Display: Type:
0.7" 3LCD
Native: 800x600 Pixels
Maximum: 1280x1024 Pixels
Aspect Ratio: 4:3 (SVGA)
Lamp: Type:
150W UHP
Life: 2500 hours
Quantity: 1
Speakers: 1.0W Mono
Max Power: 230W
Voltage: 100V - 240V
FCC Class: B
Special: **
First Ship: Jun 2003
Last Ship: Jun 2004

@Ri7
I'm from Brazil too! :) How did the lamp replacement for the Benq Projector go, did it work well? How long did it took to get there?
I am willing to buy a Benq MP511 projector but I will use it a lot so pretty soon I'll need a replacement and I want to make sure it's possible to do so... Do you like your Benq MP6100 projector?

I wanted to edit my last post but this option was not available to I had to create a new one...

Hi vmesquita!

I have not yet installed the lamp cause mine one is still working. The lamp arrived in 2 weeks. I realy do like the MP 610. It has bright and natural colors and almost completely silent. Pick your bulb and copy all infos. Go ahead and buy with ywh!
Hugs!
Ri7

vmesquita said:
@Ri7
I'm from Brazil too! :) How did the lamp replacement for the Benq Projector go, did it work well? How long did it took to get there?
I am willing to buy a Benq MP511 projector but I will use it a lot so pretty soon I'll need a replacement and I want to make sure it's possible to do so... Do you like your Benq MP6100 projector?

I wanted to edit my last post but this option was not available to I had to create a new one...

1st step done!

ok guys I managed to remove the old lamp using running warm water and a pin (see picture)... the lamp is obviously damaged in a weird way - a grey cloud has formed in the inside and it looks a bit deformed, too.

I used eye and neck protection :p :p lol (see picture) and I have one question... How can I attach the reflector wire to the existing position shown in the picture? I cut the old wire which was crimped together with the AC wire right at the reflector hole...

hopefully this project will have a nice ending :) (thanks to all of you!)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

@ywh
Just checked with OzOnE_2k3 who bought bulb for this model Sharp PG-M15S a while ago. Looks like I need JYd AC 120W bulb to replace, but the smallest you can find, preferabilly without the the metal part and screw thread so it can fit the reflector, because the bulb you sold OzOnE_2k3 was a bit too big and the bulb had to be out of the correct focal point to fit, resulting in poor brightness :)
Can you supply a smaller JYd AC 120W to me?

ok I installed the lamp but first attempt was out of focus thus low brightness ..2nd time I tried to focus it while it was in use (I used the projector with the safety switch pressed down) and I found the best spot... now the cement has to set and will see tomorrow... I wish I had more fresh cement cause I had to re-use it.

also in case you need to hold the lamp if you have a spare cleaning cloth for glasses/sunglasses you can make this...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.