I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
anachronous_one said:

OK, I greatly appreciate your input and advice. If I understand correctly, you recommend that I stop the color wheel with my finger and see if the lamp slows down the frequency of flashes until it completely stops. Is that right?

Your final sentence makes me think that I might be risking damage to the lamp and ballast if I attempt this test. Do I understand you correctly?

Yes, you are right, when the sync working, during the lower speed of wheel is clearly seen individual separate "flashing" lights of bulb. If not working, the light is not depend on the wheel speed. Im not sure if this procedure is dangerous for bulb/ballast, but the wheel is very tender subject.

Hi everyone I am new to the board and this is my first post. I am glad I found this site lots of great posts. I have several projectors the ones i use the most are my 3M mp3650's and i just blew my last bulb i had for them. I am looking for a cheaper alternative than spending 900$ every time one goes. I am a electronics tech and just need the bulbs to fix these projectors. If anyone knows where to get just the bulb it would be a big help. Here are pics of the lamp.

lamp2.jpg

lamp1.jpg

the print on the side of the lamp itself says:
Toshiba
smdr350-ft
na19011-3181

I know its a 350w MH bulb i found just the bulb on a site a while back but cant find it again for the life of me. thanks in advance.

Sharp XR10X

I am looking for a replacement bulb for a Sharp XR10X Projector. I have seen some websites where the bulb can be replaced with a little work on removing the old one.

I purchased a second Sharp projector, same model number that also needs a new bulb, with the idea that I could just get another bulb.

I was told by one site that since I am in the US, the replacement bulb will not work from China.

Please help!

John

Hi ywh!

We had a little problem... :(

I've just received ONE lamp today.

It's a 200W BSM-AC-L, witch is the right one!

But you don't send me the second one:

150W Metal Halide, JYS/AC

I have paided the both lamps to DIYPRO.US, but you sent me only one.

Can you send it to me?

Thanks in advance!

Ri7

ywh said:
Hi X_Online !
I am waitiong fo you

Hi Ri7 !
there is a NO of post system:
rr490406175cn

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.