I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Osram P-VIP

Hi ywh !

I'm searching for genuine OSRAM P-VIP 100-120W 1.3 E23 (5Kv) or E23h (15kv ignition) this is circular reflector RPTV lamp.

I know there is OSRAM VIP manufacture in china (Kunshan).

Could you obtain directly these product in China for a good price ?

Rebulbing is nice but this OSRAM VIP had rated life of 6000-8000 hours, your bulb seem to last less than 1000 hrs...

Thanks,

Yann

Hi ADSfan!
you dont need to remove the threaded end, connect them with a screw cap.
180w is best.

Hi j0ker !
BS is the mark, M is multimedia lamp, UHP/UHE/UHB/SHP/NSH are multimedia lamp too.

Hi vintage51!
sorry I give up JYD.

Hi alikfaster
1.Osram 200/1 VIP ( 200w BSM-AC-L)
2.DT00461 or DT00521 for hitachi ED-X3270A 150W UHB ( 200w BSM-AC-H)
Have a nice day .

Hi karmaz
you need 120w BSM-AC-L
no good price form famous OSRAM manufacture in china (Kunshan).

Hi ywh!!

Last year I've asked you about a lamp for the Benq MP610 projector.

The lamp was UHP, JYD/AC.

But today this lamp is no more available in your store...then I wan't to know what type of lamp I should use now.

The pictures of the original lamp is here:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1189318#post1189318

This is a Philips UHP 200w, AC

Can you help me one more time!?

thanks in advance!

hugs
Ri7

How hard is it to build YWH's Bulbs?

A general post to those of you who may have purchased a bulb from YWH....

I am considering doing it... but wanted to hear from someone who has done this and how difficult it was to follow his directions and rebuild the bulb/lamp. How successful were you?

I am trying to determine if I can do it myself or send my module to YWH for rebuilding.

Any advice / experience would be greatly appreciated.

thx

Hey Victor,

They are still performing like champs, I gave one to a cousin and he loves it. He has around 320 hours on the bulb and still bright. The other one I haven't really used for a while since I have been in college and don't have the room.

I was banned on Lumenlab for annoying BC :cool: Fortunately I had stopped being active on LL for quite some time before I made my last few posts.

Hi, I have an Infocus LP435Z and have a problem. Recently I buyed a lamp from diypro.us, an JYs-SE lamp (Single-ended) de 280W/DC.

The proyector starts OK shorting the pins 4-5 of the lamp connector

pajpaaaba.jpg
pajpcaaba.jpg

no warnig lights or sounds. But when I connect the lamp, the lamp doesnt starts. Nothing happens.

It could be the ballast? is there any way to fix it to work with the lamp?

Thanks and regards

Hey YWH...im new on the forums. but i need to get with you on a order I had Placed on 18whellers site which is down...please let me know how to contact you on a previouly placed order that i havent received....thanks ...your help is really appreciated....plus the guy (18wheller) wont answer any email i send him...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.