I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi ! ywh
Thanks for reply.
Nothing is writen on the reflector as you can see on the pictures.

About the vaccum seal, sorry but I don't uderstand your question, and I don't see something like that.
I don't have the spec sheet of the original lamp, :xeye:
The distance between the two electrodes seems to be longer than 2mm and one of them bigger than the other, than means DC lamp....

Hope it helps.

Attachments

• im000981 (small).gif
    im000981 (small).gif
    77.1 KB · Views: 452
Hi YWH,

I'm trying to find a solution to replace the lamp in my Sanyo PLV-Z1 projector. This one is not listed on the pdf. as I've seen.

Can you suggest something?

The data I have collected about the lamp:

- codes: POA LMP54 or SPPL337 or 610-302-5933 (cross reference projector: Boxlight Matinee 1HD)
- UHP
- 132 watt
- other signs on the bulb: large "M" in a frame, the lower ends of the "M" are having connector sockets. Further codes on the lamp: HS130AR10-6 and 1AV4T30B06800

I'm trying to attach a photo as well, but it will be small. Sorry.

Greetings,
Joepapa

hey ywh
do you got a email / and or msn messsenger?
can you PN it to me?
i have several questions about lamps and lampdrivers.....

as soon as i get money on my paypal account i will send you a order of a lamp and a ballast....

i have to speak with you about big orders / lower prices... please pn me

-which is the optimal lamp for the philips euc 150 lampdriver?
jyd 150 ac??

-can you get a electrical schematic of this philips lampdriver?

now i got a few lamp questions:

- The Osram VIP-R 120/P24 lamp what is the raplacement for it?
(dlp projector plus u2 1080)

-i got a hitachi cp-x940 it has a 150W uhp lamp inside
what is the replacement for it?

sorry for the lot of the questions

thank you :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:

YWH!

Thank you! Being a complete lamer I still need some more info for repairing my Sanyo Z1.

If I'm right, what you are selling is just the bulb inside the lamp tube, so that has to be fixed into the middle of the mirrored body. Right? You don't sell a complete lamp which could be fitted into the original bulb rack, right?

So, the question is also for others: how do you remove the old bulb from the body as it is fixed with some white material in the middle of the bulb from the back? :confused:

150wJYD/AC instead of 132watt will work? Anyobody some experience with that bulb? I saw someone writing from Switzerland who applied these into three different projectors and they all worked well. Can you confirm?

Thanks a lot, people!!!
Joepapa

@ joepapa

150 w will work fine (i think)... you got less lumens output, but the lamp will hold longer.....
if you put a 120w in you will got a brighter picture but your lamp is unlucky, because maybe they burn out to fast...
maybe a 120w will be the right for you....
i got a plus u2-1080.... they say its a 130W p-vip, but mountet is a 120w p-vip who runs with 122 w.....

for info how to rework the lamp read http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59091&perpage=10&pagenumber=72

@victor
looks like a MH..... has to replaced with Jys AC or dc (measure or look at the electrodes (if you see them)
dont sure.... lets wait what ywh says

Psycho said:
@ joepapa

150 w will work fine (i think)... you got less lumens output, but the lamp will hold longer.....

Hi Psycho, thank you!

I guess that would be all right, this could be corrected with the use of a dvd player / computer, than could soup up some brightness and contrast by software itself. I think I'll make a try with the 150w lamp. I also found the recommended assembly process descripition - thx a lot.

One last question: how do you remove the old cement, which is holding the bulb? Screwdriver's edge, sharp knife or something special?

YWH!
Order through 18wheeler possible? How much would be the total price of the 150w JYD/AC lamp with shipping and Paypal cost to Europe?

Joepapa

Hi ywh,

Thanks for the information. I'll order the JYS150/DC lamp for the Sharp when I'll receive the Plus UP880. :D

One question about the Plus UP-880 :
on the replacement pdf file it's writen than the bulb is JYd120/A.C. The original bulb is an 280W Metal Halide. Does the JYd120/AC enough wattage? :(

Thanks in advance for your help.

ymh,

I was looking at the pdf file under sharp projectors and the only 350w lamp you offer is the JYs350/A.C. for the Sharp XG3900.

I managed to find an image of the XG3900 and it is the same model as my XGE1000UB

http://www.homecinemachoice.com/reviews/hccreviews/LCDProjectors/Sharp/SharpXG-3900E.php

I believe that the lamp you currently carry, the JYs350 A.C. is the very same one as the lamp in my projector. If you have one in stock, can you compare your sample to the pictures I've posted.

Thanks
Victor

@ joe

Read carefully and you get the answer....
i removed it with a high rpm diamant drill.... about 1 or 2 mm thick....
the tool is called Dremel.....

@tecando

no.... it will blow after a few seconds....
the Catalog is just for comparison...... dont belive the catalog...
chech yourselves....

@ victor

hes name is Ywh and not ymh

@ Ywh

please read the posts i asked you and answer,,, thankss

damn
i got a philips hopper xg 20 it has a 150w uhp lamp....
as i replaced it with a jyd 150W ac it just has 1.2 A and 74 V.....
that means just 90 W.....
ok i thought,,,, it has to be ok....
after 15 hours tv it worked fine...
then the next time i was starting up it wouldnt start correctly......
i took a look at the lamp, she got a crack...
i think it was the low wattage..... now i testet about 5 lamps....
3 of them got low wattage and 2 shut off because high voltage (Metal halide...)

ywh can you help??? do you got a idea??
thanks

I had started a thread about a Panasonic AE700 replacement bulb but had not recieved a response. My bulb blew so I wasn't quite sure about the electrodes being the same size. The bulb is 130 watt 1000 lumens UHM. According to the bulb data sheet I found a number of Panasonic bulbs that were UHM that had JYd bulbs listed as replacements. The AE700 nor the AE900 were listed but the lamp assemblies appear identical with the AE900 having 1100 lumen output. I have the service manual for both these models and neither contains specifications for the ballast. I was thinking that it was likely that Panasonic would continue to use the same type UHM bulbs as a number of previous models so a JYd150/ A.C. should work as a replacement. The overall length of the replacement bulb would need to be less than 2 inches as that is the length of my reflector from where the base of the bulb is to the edge where glass covers it. I don't want to spend $300+ for a factory assembly if I can just replace the bulb. Ti's looking like 1080P projectors will be reasonably priced in the not too distant future so I would rather get by cheaply now and upgrade as I am able.

Plus UP880

Hi Psycho,

Thanks for the answer.
I just got the Plus UP880 and I found this information about the lamp:

Lamp : UP-280DC

On the reflector I found:
USHID
OT.41101211

On the lamp connector:
UMRD280PL

Looking at the lamp, on electrod is bigger than the other and there is a vacum seal.

Do you have any idea about the lamp I can use?

Thanks in advance.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.