Hypex DSP module(s)

Re: the DLCP as a DAC. The SQ feeding it digital data via toslink is quite far from what comes out using the analog input. The reason for this might be clock handling/sample rate conversion. I used the exact same toslink receiver as in my DAC. Or maybe it is a level (volume) control issue?

I was going to ask how you checked the level matching when making the comparison. I'd be rather surprised to hear that sound quality would be better after going through an extra DAC/ADC step compared to a sample rate conversion purely in the digital domain (but I haven't seriously listened to the analog inputs of the DLCP).

TNT

Joined 2003
Paid Member
I was going to ask how you checked the level matching when making the comparison. I'd be rather surprised to hear that sound quality would be better after going through an extra DAC/ADC step compared to a sample rate conversion purely in the digital domain (but I haven't seriously listened to the analog inputs of the DLCP).

Have you seriously listened to the digital?

//

TNT

Joined 2003
Paid Member
More wishes :)

# Please add a way to export the configuration to a human readable text file with information so that a complete setting can be recreated if an old one is lost.

# Add an alternative to use also biquad as input and still be visible as graphics.

//

A small update will follow soon:

But it is not online yet!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• hfdbeta2.PNG
    hfdbeta2.PNG
    67.1 KB · Views: 444