hello, how about this booster for amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@bhertz kalma lng amigo :D, i went home to davao last year and its also still being use by trisikad (bike w/ sidecar), some cars and jeepneys.

This amp is good for bass (not the best). We pinoys really need to educate ourselves that music is not all bass. Pinoys like boomy bass and if your one of them, your missing a lot. Dont get me wrong, i like bass and i like it really loud but not boomy. Try to listen to a well tuned sub and you'll understand what i mean.

cheers mga kabayan

try this one, or you can add a pulse driver for stability.

Attachments

• n.jpg
    n.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 435
BOOSTER WILL NEVER FADE ESP. HERE IN CEBU ITS THE CHEAP WAY OF HAVING A BASS KICKING AMPLIFIER IN A CAR JUST VISIT MANDAUE CITY RECLAMATION AREA EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT THEN YOU WILL SEE THAT CAR AUDIO BOOSTER IS STILL LIVE & KICKING IN THE STREETS...
I have witnessed those competitions in the reclamation area and team "sound wave" always win against the "ZDs" Cebuanos were responsible for the use of the fame of the booster and KP500 head units

Hi Longthrow,

I'm new babe here, I'm not an electronic technician but can understand a little bit he he he... and just like the others searching coz this is really my hobby collecting sounds system like this. In fact i have a Booster Amplifier using 20 pcs. of MJ2955 and 24 volts supply. I am very much interested the diagram you posted at #110 and i think its high power. I got your diagram but the problem is the part list. Sir, would you please sent me the list of part base on the diagram you had posted. I will try to assemble so i can replace my existing booster. Sir please....

Please send to this email: edralin2000@yahoo.com

More power & Godbless!

Thank you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.