GC try

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The PSU stage is finsihed i have the expected +/-36.98V rail (300Va 2x25V tranny)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The first amp module take place

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Marc

I'm not sure why I never saw this tread, but in my mind, it represents one of the key spirits of this site. You have taken a proposed deisgn (GC) used available resources (BrianGT layout and board discussions) and made a well implemented product for yourself. I like your methods, on-line documentation to help others and your specifc implementation.

I say this thread one of the best I've read of late. I'm just sorry I only discovered it tonight. I look forward to the 'next episode' as it is now a series I will watch for.

Good job!

Sandy.

My GC is yet complet. DC Offset : 26.5mv and 6mv and no hum

I only tested it a few mn on full range speaker base on Fostex 103s. The sound promise to be greati nead more time listening but the sound looks to be really nice, not boomy, great détails, aerated, amazing sound stage.

Marc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.