• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Kit for amp power soft switch

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
PierreQuiRoule said:

By the way I ordered some MAX6816 from Newark, and
did not pay attention to the package. The chips that
showed up are in the 4-SOT-143 package, not
SSOP 14L. Oviously I am no expert in packages and
should have paid more attention when ordering :blush:.
If you order your own, don't make the same mistake!

Pierre

Pierre, the SOT-143 package is the corrrect one. The MAX6816 is a single debounce IC and comes only in one package.

For anyone who is having trouble getting free samples from Maxim, or need more than 2 parts, you can get it from Newark. Just do a search for MAX6816 at newark.com.

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Rob, thank you for the reply.

So this is the correct package?

Attachments

• img_1378_small.jpg
    img_1378_small.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 403
I ordered the 230V version PCB's today. Ship date from the vendor is 29-Dec so it'll be the first week of January before I can ship anything. I use USPS for shipping and they quote 4-5 day delivery.

I have not yet ordered the 120V version because I'm still waiting payment from 8 people:

nbaula: check in the mail
fcel
highbias
cobra2
jasonl
newguy
coulomb
ipolyakov

-Rob

Maxhawk said:
I ordered the 230V version PCB's today. Ship date from the vendor is 29-Dec so it'll be the first week of January before I can ship anything. I use USPS for shipping and they quote 4-5 day delivery.

I have not yet ordered the 120V version because I'm still waiting payment from 8 people:

nbaula: check in the mail
fcel
highbias
cobra2
jasonl
newguy
coulomb
ipolyakov

-Rob

Money sent Rob.

Anthony

I definitely plan to order boards this week for the 120V version. There are 2 folks who have not yet paid/replied who have expressed interest (highbias & newguy). I know the Christmas holidays must have made everyone busy so I wanted to give them a chance.

I did order switches, transformers, and relays for those who wanted them.

-Rob

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.