Exstroyer x Amplifier...Ex amp...my amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: I am testing the Dx high Technology speaker cable

destroyer X said:

Very low resistance... and you can use two gray cables..this way, capacitance will be very reduced..also resistance.

This is ADSL internet cable..very cheap, very strong, very low resistance.... around 0.4 ohm to 100 meters using all wires in parallell

Dx cable, the only one that does not carry "unobtanium" in its composition formula.

Oxigen free...oxigen is free to be outside the plastic cover.

It cost a small part of a million... million of tenths of cents!

Carlos

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Carlos, normal CAT5, 5e and CAT6 cables have insulation material which colours the sound and makes the bass boomy. Moreover, the twist of these cables alone is not a good enough geometry. However, I do agree that it is better than the figure of 8 geometry. You've got a long way to go discovering better conductors, dielectrics and geometry.

Ahahahah... awfull!....yeah...i think so!

Oh!.... cotton insulated wire is so old.... i have to go back to the sixties.... do you have those ones in your country Tinitus?

And he said colours the sound too...hehehehehe....i thougth people that say that is suffering the influences from the plastic colour....hehehehehe.

that is something new to me...i have not that long run Samuel...i am too much old to follow the long road to the know how... please, explain that stuff.

Tell me now!..... i have not all that time.

you are welcome to explain that to uncle charlie.... here, or using E mail if you want to:

panzertoo@yahoo.com

regards,

Carlos

But Samuel.... do you think that twisting matters?

They are a single conductor when we connected them in parallell... do you think my inductance will change...... maybe.... we use a multiple wire to coil antena to Radio Reception....maybe you are rigth.

Why not?.... i am learning things everyday..why not?

I am using those 8 wires in parallel.... this is my monster cable...very good one... and then, to cables, each one of them containing 8 wires in parallel constitutes the speaker wire... there are distance from the positive wire to the ground wire... all that plastic and air gaps, as they do not run exactly in parallel..just running into the floor..some parts touches, other parts does not touch one against the other...even this way you see problems?

So...go ahead... explain that stuff man!

regards,

Carlos

I can understand that Samuel.. reason why i asked to go to my E mail

talk this matter is like putting your hand into a nest of wasps.

For instance...imagine the ones bougth speaker cable.... those will not be happy when i tell this was foolish... and if i can prove..them this turns even worse.

The guy paying enormous ammounts of unobtanium is a big shame... we do not need to be nude into the forum... our conscience already perceive and dislike... the dennie, negative, to think opposite is the defense mechanism people use..also they say sounded better (Illusion that can be killed using A to B... a single thin wire can do the same effect).

I know what you mean....but you entering saying this way, is telling we know nothing..or i know nothing..in other words, this ask for your responsability..if you put the seed into the ground then take care of your plantation...you have planted that stuff about cables..now it is decent to go ahead.... do not want here, then go to direct mail and give us more informations about.

Different than that i will imagine those kids that trow stones and run.. and scape from the confrontation.... better not to trow stones or stand to defense your point of view and your know how.

If pointed we have things to learn..then be the teacher..or i will be thinking you use the tricks we use into the pocker game..to say we know everything when we no nothing about the other gamer cards (bluffing).

I am not the guy that support beliefs...when you say something..not only you , but everyone..i go to test, and this i use to suggest..to test everything, to believe nothing.... and that stuff can be fast decided using dirty simple A to B comparison, calling kids that will certainly say.

Nothing different uncle!

I remember you did almost the same with Graham..you said his amplifier could not beat yours...well... i could not check that from A to B....but now i can!

Tell me the real thing man!

Carlos

Attachments

• tell me the real thing man!.jpg
    tell me the real thing man!.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 357
Re: I can understand that Samuel.. reason why i asked to go to my E mail

destroyer X said:

talk this matter is like putting your hand into a nest of wasps.

For instance...imagine the ones bougth speaker cable.... those will not be happy when i tell this was foolish... and if i can prove..them this turns even worse.

The guy paying enormous ammounts of unobtanium is a big shame... we do not need to be nude into the forum... our conscience already perceive and dislike... the dennie, negative, to think opposite is the defense mechanism people use..also they say sounded better (Illusion that can be killed using A to B... a single thin wire can do the same effect).

I know what you mean....but you entering saying this way, is telling we know nothing..or i know nothing..in other words, this ask for your responsability..if you put the seed into the ground then take care of your plantation...you have planted that stuff about cables..now it is decent to go ahead.... do not want here, then go to direct mail and give us more informations about.

Different than that i will imagine those kids that trow stones and run.. and scape from the confrontation.... better not to trow stones or stand to defense your point of view and your know how.

If pointed we have things to learn..then be the teacher..or i will be thinking you use the tricks we use into the pocker game..to say we know everything when we no nothing about the other gamer cards (bluffing).

I am not the guy that support beliefs...when you say something..not only you , but everyone..i go to test, and this i use to suggest..to test everything, to believe nothing.... and that stuff can be fast decided using dirty simple A to B comparison, calling kids that will certainly say.

Nothing different uncle!

I remember you did almost the same with Graham..you said his amplifier could not beat yours...well... i could not check that from A to B....but now i can!

Tell me the real thing man!

Carlos

I am not going to be drawn into a debate. But I will only say so much - that the picture posted by you shows that you have joined the Blue-White of Blue and Green-White of Green together and the remaining (Orange and Brown with their respective pairs) to form the other lead. But in your subsequent post you write that you have all 8 conductors bundled together to form one lead and another such run to form the return. These two forms of cables will present different cable characteristics; period. If you are using either of these 'forms' in different applications, then you should specifically say so.

Funny that you should say what you do. Yes I agree that I did mention about the sonic qualities of Graham Maynard's Ist version of the 50watt amp and said that it was not as good as the Stochino amp in terms of slam, bottom and top end. I still have both amps and anyone is welcome to hear them for yourselves.

IIRC you started a thread on building an amp by listening alone. And now this thread that your amp compares favourably with the original AKSA. Are these not subjective claims? Whatever data your simulations or actual measurements may throw up, are not going to substantiate your subjective claims. I am not saying that I do not believe what you state you are hearing but how is it that you question claims made on similar lines by anyone else, including myself.

I just conclude by saying that I have custom built Interconnects and Speaker cables (3 of the former and 4 of the latter, which I have standardised). Anyone is welcome to compare these with either their own flavours or branded ones and hear for themselves. I will demo it in my system. Please don't ask me for material composition and other details.

wire

In 1982 I needed a 50 foot RCA cable which I made by paralleling 4 conductors for + and 4 for - in a long cable. Worked great till 2004 when the solder connections broke.

Someone has said that the ethernet cable geometry and insulators are awful. Why is that?

You know.... those ones use to say this is not good

well...i call them the "terrorists"...as they spread terror and sometimes myths...i do not if this is myth..as our ignorance also use to understand things as myths.... when we do not know..when we do not understant..then we say those things as myths.

Maybe Samuel has discovered/understood something we do not know....i think all that stuff is foolish...but who knows?... maybe not foolish and the fool will be me...i have not problems about..i just want to learn more and more..i do not mind to change idea..i love to do that.... i love to be wrong, as everytime you perceive that you are abandoning old stupid beliefs that are substituted by real knowledge about something.

Yesterday i have entered a generator into my lovely class D Philips amplifier..ahahahahahaah...... the one i love could not reproduce above 10 kilohertz.... a big peace of ship if you think on that as High Fidelity....it just erases, delete, remove, a total absence of high frequencies above 10 kilohertz...so..it is very bad.

NO!...is is delicious even this way...now i am remembering my old uncle, already passed away..the German from Bayern...the bayerich Herr Schroll...he said, when i was very young..that audio is equalization..if flat, even having small bandwidth, not wide bandwidth, a narrow bandwidth, the audio is pleasant...also he told that into very high frequencies you have a lot of noises..something not musical, scratches and things alike..well...listening music only using a tweeter you see that....interesting.... i always had the information but was not processed into my brain...was blocked by prejudices....my god!..i am stupid too?

Speaker cable must be low resistance, to allow you to use long cables avoiding losses....must be low inductance....and not to do about, as even a straigth wire has inductance... planet earth is not flat.... straigth line are curves, are corners are bend by the planet, even if the degree is small..imagine a straigth line from New York to Paris..the big curve...universe is rounded.... straigth exist in our imagination...even ligth makes curves because of gravitation... straigth line in a papper is not continuous.. a sequence of dots or something...and the eletrons are not really blue and they have not orange belts..all imagination.

Those expensive speaker cables..well..they are good to children to play jumping over..you know... two childrens turning and the third jumping.... also when we are sad..to hung ouselves...interesting to tie animals, ...but for audio....it serves to make you very poor..those things are a hell expensive.

Also superman is not fag.... and we, audiophiles..we are just arrogant..we love distortions despite we try to remove them (we are crazy) and we are so deaf that we do not perceive high frequencies missing...no friend has complain..also nor children or women..all of us....DEAF!

Carlos

Attachments

• superman is a real macho..ahahaha!.jpg
    superman is a real macho..ahahaha!.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 299
The myth makers... the ones constructs all that stuff

they think, about themselves as glorious men, the ones knows the truth...i really think they look alike the movie..this is the way i watch them..they look this way to me...convincing themselves they carry the real truth.

I also carry truths.... the trouble is that my truth is colapsing everyday and beeing substituted by other real truths... result of learning.

Samuel..i am not sure..but that story about wires creating problems..heheheh..seems myth to me..maybe i am ignorant..maybe you know something i don't.

regards,

Carlos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go&feature=fvst

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.